• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Cup Sweepstake! [Closed]

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I, mr_pendle, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends! I have none

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, billyguy1, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Netherlands

I, (Sim_Man), would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Portugal

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I, bcfcAnt, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, mr_pendle, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends! I have none
Korea Republic

I, bcfcAnt, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Switzerland

J

Joel/MadDawg

I, Joel Maury-Holmes, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Spain plz

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I, Zacharoutio, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, Joel Maury-Holmes, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Spain plz
Russia

I, Zacharoutio, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!
Italy

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Good luck to all teams in the World Cup! (Antartica4Lyfe)

I, Mooclan, would like to take part in JennoKoala's amazing sweepstake! I understand that there is no prize; the biggest prize of all is being the victor of the sweepstake and having the bragging rights to all my friends!

Since there's no prize, I'm sure it'd be OK if you rigged it just a little bit? ;)
jk don't do that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci