• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Edit

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there! Earlier today I decided to download World Edit so that I can make a map on my own, but I can't find a tutorial that actually explains what to do. It's all just a bunch of morons talking bullshit and when I do the same as them nothing happens. I was really hoping that someone here could give me a detailed tutorial on how to download and install World Edit for Mac and possibly give me a download link :)

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks :D But can you please tell me EXACTLY how to install it?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Would you like it for a server, or single player?

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
Both actually. But I'm not able to make a server so I do only need World Edit for single player at the moment.

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
So.... 56 views and no help? Come on guys, someone got to be able to help me.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Apologies, I didn't get the alert to your reply for some reason. Next time, quote it so I do, okay? :)

Unfortunately, Single Player Commands has not been updated past 1.4.2 yet. I would recommend downloading the 1.4.2 jar, then downloading SPC, and moving both jars depending on whether or not you want to use WorldEdit or play on servers. Keep checking SPC regularly to check if it has been updated yet. :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Single Player Commands has not been updated past 1.4.2 yet.
You mean 1.4.5, right?

BTW, i've been using WorldEdit on my new map i'm making a bit lately. Its very buggy on 1.4.2 and the brushes often aren't working. I think that you are probably looking at some badly made tutorials, because there are plenty of good tutorials out there that i have used, including on SK's wiki. But for the brushes, your choice is to either downgrade to 1.3.2 and make sure you redo any structures using 1.4 blocks, or you (and I) will have to wait for an update.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You mean 1.4.5, right?

BTW, i've been using WorldEdit on my new map i'm making a bit lately. Its very buggy on 1.4.2 and the brushes often aren't working. I think that you are probably looking at some badly made tutorials, because there are plenty of good tutorials out there that i have used, including on SK's wiki. But for the brushes, your choice is to either downgrade to 1.3.2 and make sure you redo any structures using 1.4 blocks, or you (and I) will have to wait for an update.
Well yes, it means the same thing, but what I said was that it's still on 1.4.2. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci