• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Edit

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Voxel Sniper is better, but unfortunately, there's no single player version. :'(

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Just use this, http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Reference

do Ctrl + F and type in a word, like "sphere" and it will highlighten all the words that count "sphere" this will make stuff easier to find.

Also, just make a personal server, no need to portforward or anything. Simple, really. :)
I set one up with my brother once, but that was extremely complicated, and there are millions of files everywhere. It's near impossible to clean up.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I set one up with my brother once, but that was extremely complicated, and there are millions of files everywhere. It's near impossible to clean up.
I set one up yesterday day in within 10 minutes, it was done, and to clean it up and delete, you just need to delete the folder :S

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm unable to join servers I make myself for some reason :/ But thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. So I got the links now, but I don't have the slightest idea on how to install the mod. What folder should it be in and such. Any help?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I set one up yesterday day in within 10 minutes, it was done, and to clean it up and delete, you just need to delete the folder :S
But what I mean is that there is a lot of different types of the same folder.
I'm unable to join servers I make myself for some reason :/ But thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. So I got the links now, but I don't have the slightest idea on how to install the mod. What folder should it be in and such. Any help?
I think it has to be a Bukkit server for WE to work on it.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But what I mean is that there is a lot of different types of the same folder.
What do you mean? You just make a folder, name it whatever, place it where ever, add a craftbukkit.jar file and a text file witht he right text, name it "Run.bat"

Then put run.bat on and thenwhen you're done using the server, just delete the whole folder

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Huh. Anyways, I found a program called LanBukkit or something like that, I'm going to use that. It's Bukkit plugins, and you can use all updated Bukkit plugins in singleplayer.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huh. Anyways, I found a program called LanBukkit or something like that, I'm going to use that. It's Bukkit plugins, and you can use all updated Bukkit plugins in singleplayer.
Ooooh, Link me, I'd love to use that :3

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
I have said a billion times already that I'm going to play singleplayer.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have said a billion times already that I'm going to play singleplayer.
Well just find your own tutorial, there are millions on youtube, google etc. And the download link is not hard to find, just search for Single Player Commands on google or WorldEdit. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci