• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World Record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright thanks! Although thats not my main goal.

~Vanth
I don't really get why being a mod wouldn't be your main goal when all the stuff you are doing is basically being a mod.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm trying to help is all. It's not about what colour my name is, or what people think of me. It's about the message I put in peoples heads. I'm trying to get people to abide by the rules. But Sure, What ever makes the "community" happy.

~Vanth

I don't really get why being a mod wouldn't be your main goal when all the stuff you are doing is basically being a mod.

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm trying to help is all. It's not about what colour my name is, or what people think of me. It's about the message I put in peoples heads. I'm trying to get people to abide by the rules. But Sure, What ever makes the "community" happy.

~Vanth
And what I am trying to say is that being a Moderator would make your job 100x easier and more efficient. I think it's pretty obvious that you do want mod, but you're just trying to be modest by saying you don't want it. You're like glass, I (and everyone else) can see right through your act. Sorry mate, but it's true.

Not trying to be insulting, just saying what I really think.

Tmclean

Spectator
Reaction score
And what I am trying to say is that being a Moderator would make your job 100x easier and more efficient. I think it's pretty obvious that you do want mod, but you're just trying to be modest by saying you don't want it. You're like glass, I (and everyone else) can see right through your act. Sorry mate, but it's true.

Not trying to be insulting, just speaking my mind.
Dayum right

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
So, Because I help I automatically want to be mod? Whatever floats your boat. This is not the place to argue, and arguing on the forums or MC gamer network servers is against the rules so lets drop it.

Not trying to be insulting, just saying what I really think.

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
So, Because I help I automatically want to be mod? Whatever floats your boat. This is not the place to argue, and arguing on the forums or MC gamer network servers is against the rules so lets drop it.
That's why I said "Not trying to be insulting", because I didn't want to start flame, but it seems that you took it the wrong way, which means that I hit the nail in the head with what I said.

Dropping this now, don't expect replies.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really think he is arguing, he's just stating what he believes to be true, and he has no intention of arguing. I do agree that it should probably be dropped, I'm just stating that I don't believe there is any sort of argument going on.

Anyways, what are you trying to achieve with the world record, a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records or are you just trying to share it with others? :p

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Just sharing it here Braden. And also, I take offence to all of this.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Just sharing it here Braden. And also, What about the person who posted this:
There is no need to bring this up. Like I said, please drop it; let's keep the thread on topic, shall we?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Sure, Thats what I said 4 posts ago. In fact, lets not bother. Please lock this thread Braden. Clearly people don't appreciate what I've done. Thankyou.

~Vanth

There is no need to bring this up. Like I said, please drop it; let's keep the thread on topic, shall we?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked upon request of the owner. Please message a staff member if you ever want it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci