• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World War III - 3% Complete

What area in the U.S. should we revamp for this (if made-up wins by alot, it will be disregarded)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
For all you who have seen my poll that I took on what map you guys wanted our team to make......

IT'S FINALLY STARTED!

We made a poll asking what you guys wanted, and this is what got the most votes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World War III
A map that was community picked for us to build. We will try to recreate the horrible warfield memories of World War I and World War II in a more modern setting for MCSG players to enjoy. We hope you enjoy :D

Do not worry, we will be posting videos from my channel and snapshots of the map in progress.

PLEASE DO NOTE:
Whichever city wins in the poll will not be made exactly like the actually city, we will try to make it a similar city with significant landmarks (for all those girls who have done the research and have voted for Seattle, yes, this does mean the first ever Starbucks, but will not however be the same name due to copyright issues).

Builders

theBI6grizzly123
adamkenney
Big_Banana123
LeBitterOwl/Sizedbbq7

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol love how everyone has voted Seattle so far :p If Maan Patel comes here I bet he'll vote for the one saying that I was too lazy to come up with my own xD

Oh yeah, and.......FIRST

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Washington DC, being the capital of the USA, would be one of the most strategical places in all of the USA - rather, possibly the MOST. It has landmarks, like many other cities, but it also has hundreds of thousands of government papers.
Now, that isn't to say that the other cities don't, but DC is IMO the more crucial one.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
IMHO, this theme could prove to be quite offensive to many groups of people. Personally, I'm culturally Jewish, and to create the horrors of WW2, would be just downright offensive.

Sure, create a map based off a warfield, but to create one on such a historically terrible event, is too far.

Reaction score
IMHO, this theme could prove to be quite offensive to many groups of people. Personally, I'm culturally Jewish, and to create the horrors of WW2, would be just downright offensive.

Sure, create a map based off a warfield, but to create one on such a historically terrible event, is too far.
I do not think they would push it to a limit in which they could offend someone... Obviously they're not going to place swatstikas all over the map. I'm sorry if I offend you when saying this but, other than doing exactly that, I don't know what could be deemed offensive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci