• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World War III - 3% Complete

What area in the U.S. should we revamp for this (if made-up wins by alot, it will be disregarded)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I
IMHO, this theme could prove to be quite offensive to many groups of people. Personally, I'm culturally Jewish, and to create the horrors of WW2, would be just downright offensive.

Sure, create a map based off a warfield, but to create one on such a historically terrible event, is too far.
I understand your point however, Chernobyl 2015 is also a map a significant amount of horror, however I don't see any Chinese/Japanese people complaining amount it. If it causes offence, don't play the map. If there was something wrong with the map idea then moderators would come forward. However they haven't done so.

Reaction score
If I could please have a moderator or higher rank close this thread, I have decided that recreating a torn down city could lead to inspiration for terrorist attacks, and is also could prove very offensive to the people in that city who live there, as they could feel threatened by a torn down version of their city. I will still build this map, just with a different made up city that probably doesn't exist.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci