• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES WorldTour - Survival Games Map

Would You like to See This Map On Mcgamer ?

• Yes of course its awesome !

• No i dont like this map !

Results are only viewable after voting.

xPhoenix

Tribute
Reaction score
I have always been waiting to see how a map like this could of been done. Many people have thought of the idea of building many of the worlds amazing structures but It does seem to trouble on how you can fit it onto a map without it looking just like a lot of "Plots". As other people have said it needs a few more details from what I can see.
I normally don't post but I think this map deserves a quick little reply. +1 from me :D

FaithIndie

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow I love this map! So much detail! Really hope it gets accepted :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I like it! To the people saying the map looks too big for a 24 player game, that's because the builder did such a good job: it's nearly the exact same radius as Par 72, which is excellent for PVP (it is most people's favorite). You're great builders because you can accurately recreate your theme properly. I can count on one hand the amount of teams/builders that can do that. My fave part is the city streets where you have different colored clay accents for the quartz mid 1900's style; it's a brilliant idea for your throw-everything-into-a-box theme of World Tour.

DROmer

Spectator
Reaction score
is map worlds best map (ilker benim ingilliççe bu kadar :D)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci