• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Huh.
Trouble.
oh..
Well, I was called to my school's office, and one of my friends was in the office already, so he sang "I knew you were trouble when you walked in"
The teacher let us go without a consequence :3

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I goof off a lot, but I know how to avoid getting caught so I don't really get in trouble :p
The most trouble I've probably got in was when I flipped my friend's desk upside down and my teacher went off on me.
I goof all the time too.

The most trouble I have gotten in was when I was outside for recess I jumped up and hung off the basket ball rim and the rim broke. I got detention for a week.

Last edited:

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
the first time i got in trouble was me and my friend where trying to kick eachother in the balls in the recess line in 1st grade, we got sent to the principals office

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw this girl, and everyone said that she was sweet and hot. I felt her forehead and she was cold, it being winter and all. So I put her in a oven to warm her up. She struggled so I knocked her out with a pan. A programme I like came on and I kinda forgot to let her out the oven. So I thought may as well see if she was sweet. She wasn't, she was tough and sickly. Scared, I put her body in a grinder and put the meat in a bag labeled 'mince meat'. If only I realised they were serving spaghetti bolognese the next day.... I was in soooo much trouble they called the police :( It wasn't my fault. I was only testing a theory that she was sweet....

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I saw this girl, and everyone said that she was sweet and hot. I felt her forehead and she was cold, it being winter and all. So I put her in a oven to warm her up. She struggled so I knocked her out with a pan. A programme I like came on and I kinda forgot to let her out the oven. So I thought may as well see if she was sweet. She wasn't, she was tough and sickly. Scared, I put her body in a grinder and put the meat in a bag labeled 'mince meat'. If only I realised they were serving spaghetti bolognese the next day.... I was in soooo much trouble they called the police :( It wasn't my fault. I was only testing a theory that she was sweet....
If this was legit wouldn't you be in prison for ever?

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
Once some guys [fgts/bullies] we hassling my friend.

'Come fight us you pussy'
They were chucking balls and scissors and threatening him. These are the types of kids who are going to end up in prision when they leave school, you know the type.

He said ok, and flipped them over and knocked them both out. My friend's a black belt.

The bullies got nothing. My friend got a 4 day suspension and a red card.

Yeah, my schools stuffed.

And I've never been in serious trouble. Got yelled at once in Science for falling asleep aha

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't get into trouble.
I just do really bold things and don't get caught.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Ehh i broke my friends nose when were in a fight and got suspended for a week. Also some other stuff my school was a rough school put i that way :p Ohh i miss school :p collage is so much more work xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci