• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

Binct

Career
Reaction score
When I skipped a day of school... the police had to search my house o_O It's a long story...

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
I screamed out Inappropriate body part on a male. in class and I nearly got sent to the principal's office with another kid.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I screamed out Inappropriate body part on a male. in class and I nearly got sent to the principal's office with another kid.
Oh yeah, the Inappropriate body part on a male. Game has gotten me and some of my bus friends a good talk at the office...

Needless to say I win every time.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I was walking down the hallways, and I was like "WOAH B*TCH, GET OUT THE WAY! GET OUT THE WAY B*TCH GET OUT THE WAY!" Twas an awesome moment.

Reaction score
Mine:
- At 3th grade I had a fight with a kid and then I used a scissors, lucky me I didn't hit him.
Kids at school:
- Once a kid touched a girl butt.
- Smoking in the hallway.
- Yesterday there was a fight and the kids who saw it were cheering and saying "fight!" and the worst was that one of them recorded it and showed it to everyone in wassup. :c Now they are going to get a case in the police.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci