• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
We've all been there, done some naughty things at school from time to time, so Forummers, what's the worst amount of trouble you've been in at school, and for what? Even if you haven't done something grandly terrible, it's okay to mention little things as well.

I got a referral for making my best friend cry after kicking him in the balls in Spanish, luckily since I don't get in trouble often I got let off with a warning.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Umm there's a really bad one, but I don't want to talk about it. But here's another one: I cheated on my test and my dad was supposed to sign my agenda saying that he read it, I was stupid and tried to forge it, and i got sent to the administrators office.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Not much, I got sent to the principles a few weeks ago but that doesn't happen much. Fricken music teacher.
All the music/band teachers we've had over the years have been some of the worst I've had, they never really teached, they yelled at others for the most ridiculous of things, basically anything that a student could reasonably hate for, so I feel ya.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I goof off a lot, but I know how to avoid getting caught so I don't really get in trouble :p
The most trouble I've probably got in was when I flipped my friend's desk upside down and my teacher went off on me.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All the music/band teachers we've had over the years have been some of the worst I've had, they never really teached, they yelled at others for the most ridiculous of things, basically anything that a student could reasonably hate for, so I feel ya.
My music teachers have been some of the most cool and fun teachers I've had.

And I haven't really gotten in trouble in recent memory...

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
My music teachers have been some of the most cool and fun teachers I've had.

And I haven't really gotten in trouble in recent memory...
The only experience I've had with mine was in elementary, I didn't take Band in middle, but I've heard some horrendous stories.

Man, we are basically polar opposites, aren't we?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci