• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst nightmare you've had?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I was about 5-6 I'd always get this scary dream that I was in my mom's old '97 Camry going super fast down a freeway at night. I was alone in the car and couldn't stop it. Other similar dreams like this occured every so often up until I was about 10. Ironically, the time they stopped was the time I was left alone in a car and it was left in reverse and rolled doen the driveway. Luckily, my 10 year old self knew how to switch the car into park and pull the parking break so it was all good.

K

KiDD

I've had many nightmares before, but I can easily consider sleep paralysis much more frightening. Sleep paralysis is basically where you are frozen physically, though you're awake and your brain is active. Basically you see something frightening and you cannot move or anything. Your mind plays tricks on you. This all happens when you're awake as well.

But, since we're talking about dreams, here's mine. My most frightening nightmare would have to be when I was not being able to speak (or even open my mouth for that matter) and I would be stuck in some random area, and I would see people being snuck up on and killed. I'll admit, the details are kind of sketchy and exaggerated a bit. Either way, it was a really dark nightmare that I wish I hadn't remembered as I do. This one is off the top of my head so I've probably had worse.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
My nightmare was becoming a mod, because I know I won't ever probably get it ;-;

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have trippy dreams. My dream has my alarm go off and getting ready for school. Then I really wake up and get ready for school. I'm actually convinced my dream is real aswell. Mind fked ._.

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
I have trippy dreams. My dream has my alarm go off and getting ready for school. Then I really wake up and get ready for school. I'm actually convinced my dream is real aswell. Mind fked ._.
m8 i have so many dreams I wish where a reality, and sometimes I have dreams, and the stuff in that dream happens later that day o_0

BigBananaMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I had this horrible dream where I was in this beautiful city.

but there was no internet...

scary, right?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was in an episode of Law and Order (the old one with murderers) and I was a detective going to look at the body of someone who was just killed. They told me to go in by myself to see the body, and being 5 and a risk-taker at the moment I was like "aww yea", and I went in there and it was just scary and I just stared at it for 10 seconds then left and told everyone else to come in. 5 seconds later, when walking in, her eyeballs were gone and I couldn't scream or anything. It was one of those moments where you wanted to scream but nothing would come out... yea

EDIT: Another one when I was around 3 or 4 was when I was running home and right as I was about to go into the entrance of my apartment building I was shot up into the sky and I kept going and going and it seemed like everyone saw it coming and they didn't really care.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's just say Grudge couldn't get me sleeping for quite some time xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci