• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst nightmare you've had?

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
My worst nightmare would probably me stabbed in the neck with a very large knife, even though I died of course, I couldn't wake up from the dream so I watched the killers perspective, watching him kill more innocent people, door to door. After three more people, the killer faced me with an evil grin.

And then I woke up ;-;

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
I had a nightmare with Jordyy in it and he was so ugly and fat it was horrible

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
My worst nightmare would probably me stabbed in the neck with a very large knife, even though I died of course, I couldn't wake up from the dream so I watched the killers perspective, watching him kill more innocent people, door to door. After three more people, the killer faced me with an evil grin.

And then I woke up ;-;
sorry I invaded your dream that was me

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
My worst nightmare ever was a while back. A group of older men had just kidnapped me and were taking me to some hidden, underground, dark place. They tortured me and threatened to kill my family. Then I was woken out of fright xD

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
My worst nightmare ever was a while back. A group of older men had just kidnapped me and were taking me to some hidden, underground, dark place. They tortured me and threatened to kill my family. Then I was woken out of fright xD
was one of them bill cosby?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really experience nightmares anymore to be honest. I haven't for a long time experienced one that I could recollect and there is none that I can remember from the past. Interesting thread though.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Am I the only one that never has/remembers nightmares and dreams?! Seriously x3

Sulfur

Platinum
Reaction score
brb im gonna get popcorn and read all of these before i go to bed

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually don't remember my dreams; in fact, most people don't, considering people have 4-6 dreams a night.

About a week or two ago, I was on a big boat, the kinds that have a bunch of seats way down low. It was rocking back and forth, and once it rocked 70 degrees, a ton of water flooded in and then I woke up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci