• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would this help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
That's wrong, for some reason theres a bug that hits people under ground (extremely funny when it's not happening to you).
You can just install Optifine

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The only problem I could see is that it would be easier to lag glitch underneath the map, and also the lack of any type of dungeons or anything may make the map boring.
Just put 1-2 layers of blocks underneath so they can't break through.

That's wrong, for some reason theres a bug that hits people under ground (extremely funny when it's not happening to you).
What do you mean? Do you mean the void?

Goldentank

Tribute
Reaction score
No, Just down a few blocks, For example I was fighting some kid and the next thing i know he's choking under the ground o_O

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That's a weird glitch, but its not from him breaking blocks underneath. That's just a random glitch I think.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I get max 10 fps at best on the first map, with optifine, with everything set low, low texture, nothing else running. Be considerate to me. :mad:

And I'm fairly certain that glitch was just a one off, I have never heard of it happening to anyone. It could of been possible that he got knocked back into it, 3 layers would do, maybe 4 to be safe, that kind of glitch usually only happens when a player teleports on a server but I don't see how it happened then.

fulufu

Tribute
Reaction score
If you turn on opengl in the settings, it will only render the blocks that are visible ;)

Taco1

Spectator
Reaction score
No. Alot of work. Unlikely to help significantly. See air blocks are still blocks, and if there is a hole in the floor, you would be rendering more. Also, people can use Advanced OpenGL, which would help increase FPS for those who don't have much vram. Essentially, your CPU decides which blocks that you don't need to render, and which ones you do. The GPU will render the ones that the CPU says it needs to render, so you don't need to render anything unnecessary. Which I think includes, blocks you can't see.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. Alot of work.
I think that with MC edit you would be able to do this rather quickly. It's not as though you need to do every single block, just a giant area in a place you don't need all the way down to the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci