• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you be a good Boyfriend/Girlfriend

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
If I had a girlfriend (It WILL eventually happen XD), I would possibly be the worst boyfriend. I'm not romantic at all and I take certain things way too seriously.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been called "compassionless" recently by a girl that I had a crush on. I was told that I focus too much on "numbers/stats/intelligence" and that I have no romantic side. Of course, we were just conversing and she didn't mean it in an offensive/harmful way. However, it really stung. >.<

With that out of the way, I actually do think I'd be a good boyfriend if I had a girlfriend. I'm that emotional type person who cries during sad movies, so at least I have a heart. xD

The same girl who I was talking with asked me if I thought I looked good-looking. I said in response that I certainly don't look ugly, but I don't necessarily look that handsome. I commented that I viewed myself as "normal".

She responded saying that it was good I didn't view myself ugly, because that's good self-esteem. She told me that if people say they think they are ugly, she normally just agrees with them leaving them dumbfounded. :p

That actually is an interesting theory to go by...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Absolutely horrible.
On one hand, I'm a very sensitive person who will shed tears if something causes me to, and I'm also very considerate of other people.
However, I'm absurdly shy, and - literally - my only fear is girls. Seriously. Childhood trauma :/ Long story. I was once forced to go on a date with my crush in grade 7, and it went horribly.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Eh...kinda. I think I have a heart and I care about people, but I doubt other people view me the same way xP
However, I'm really really boring when I talk to people because I am terrible at (especially) starting conversations and keeping them going. Plus, I would probably be too scared to make the first move whenever the relationship needs to progress so yeah...I'd be ok.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know, honestly. I probably would, I'm a cool person if you get to know me, and I'm not shy; at all. So, probably.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci