• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you be a good Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Absolutely horrible.
On one hand, I'm a very sensitive person who will shed tears if something causes me to, and I'm also very considerate of other people.
However, I'm absurdly shy, and - literally - my only fear is girls. Seriously. Childhood trauma :/ Long story. I was once forced to go on a date with my crush in grade 7, and it went horribly.
That's adorable ;-;

I think I would be terrible tbh :c

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I think this is a bad question to ask, honestly.. It's just gonna provoke negative responses. ._.

Whatever, though. xD

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
I thought this thread said
Would you be a good Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
for a second.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm a terrible boyfriend, but I'm a darn good 42

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm... Leggo. CraftyKratonite new bedtime story.
There are some positives to me. For example, I am always glad to help someone that I like out, and that (might be) is seen as a good thing normally. However, I am terrible at conversations, and I generally either talk too much, or too irrelevantly. So, if my (hypothetical) girlfriend wanted to talk to me, I would start off by listening, and adding rate points in. Once I gain courage, however, I will start ruining the day by opening my mouth and applying pressure on my voice box. My (imagined) girlfriend would pretend I am not there by the next morning.

Another thing is my lack of hobbies. I play Minecraft, football, table tennis, chess and the piano. Somehow, I don't see many girls with more than one of the above hobbies. Also, I would never, ever, ever be able to ask a girl out... My self-protection instincts tell me that asking a girl out is likely to change my life, and "Change is never good, although they say it is." (Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory). Also, I might be a bit too caught up in numbers and graphs... And I have never been in any sort of outside-of-professional-and-relative relationship before.

Just to add to that, I go to an all boys school, so the only way that I am ever going to find out how to talk to girls is when my sister has friends over, and even then it is to hard because they look and sound terrifying... :c Just to add to that, girls seem to always say the most annoying things ever, to which there is no (potentially) correct answer. I have seen many girls say, "He's so cute" to each other in front of the boy they were discussing (not me, that God) and the boy was just like... ;( :eek:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I dunno. I don't think I'd necessarily be a bad one and I get along with people generally well, so I guess so.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hmm... Leggo. CraftyKratonite new bedtime story.
There are some positives to me. For example, I am always glad to help someone that I like out, and that (might be) is seen as a good thing normally. However, I am terrible at conversations, and I generally either talk too much, or too irrelevantly. So, if my (hypothetical) girlfriend wanted to talk to me, I would start off by listening, and adding rate points in. Once I gain courage, however, I will start ruining the day by opening my mouth and applying pressure on my voice box. My (imagined) girlfriend would pretend I am not there by the next morning.

Another thing is my lack of hobbies. I play Minecraft, football, table tennis, chess and the piano. Somehow, I don't see many girls with more than one of the above hobbies. Also, I would never, ever, ever be able to ask a girl out... My self-protection instincts tell me that asking a girl out is likely to change my life, and "Change is never good, although they say it is." (Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory). Also, I might be a bit too caught up in numbers and graphs... And I have never been in any sort of outside-of-professional-and-relative relationship before.

Just to add to that, I go to an all boys school, so the only way that I am ever going to find out how to talk to girls is when my sister has friends over, and even then it is to hard because they look and sound terrifying... :c Just to add to that, girls seem to always say the most annoying things ever, to which there is no (potentially) correct answer. I have seen many girls say, "He's so cute" to each other in front of the boy they were discussing (not me, that God) and the boy was just like... ;( :eek:
Based off your first two paragraphs, I think we are long-lost brothers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci