• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you watch it?

Would you watch the "Top 5 Minecraft Kills" series weekly?

• Total voters

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
I was thinking of a new Youtube series... It would be called "Top 5 Minecraft PvP Kills." ATM it's just an idea, I haven't started anything to do with it yet but I need to know if it's a good idea. So if you would watch it weekly, please vote that you would above. I appreciate your feedback, it's crucial that I know it would actually get views.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe. I'd like to see an example though.
Well, i can't really give you one without people sending in videos... I would choose 5 videos that people send me, rank them, edit them into one video, and post that video (one every week) on Youtube. Kinda like Minecraft Top 5 Creations, but PvP kills

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, i can't really give you one without people sending in videos... I would choose 5 videos that people send me, rank them, edit them into one video, and post that video (one every week) on Youtube. Kinda like Minecraft Top 5 Creations, but PvP kills
Why don't you just make some examples yourself...

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I voted for "no they would suck"
Still think that answer is a little harsh,
What I actually ment was, No, this would all be the same sort of kills and will get boring soon.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
I voted for "no they would suck"
Still think that answer is a little harsh,
What I actually ment was, No, this would all be the same sort of kills and will get boring soon.
I get what you're saying, but if you watch "Minecraft Top 5 Creations" (Ssundee, Machinima) you'll see that he has done repeats of themes. I'm thinking that I could make themed videos, like unusual kills, or kills with bows, etc, and repeat them if I can't think of anything.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
If you can work this out maybe it will be interresting.
You should just give it a shot and see the reactions.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
If you can work this out maybe it will be interresting.
You should just give it a shot and see the reactions.
I am, I'm working on an intro atm, then I might pick up some kills off of Youtube (or make some myself?) then throw them together and show you what it would be like. I have a lot of free time being that it's summer, so it will probably be all together pretty soon.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I am, I'm working on an intro atm, then I might pick up some kills off of Youtube (or make some myself?) then throw them together and show you what it would be like. I have a lot of free time being that it's summer, so it will probably be all together pretty soon.
I think you should make the kills yourself or ask permission to use them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci