• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Would you watch it?

Would you watch the "Top 5 Minecraft Kills" series weekly?

• Total voters

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
Would a mob killing someone count?
'Cause I got someone dying by one, not very special though. :/
I've been thinking about it... I think mobs would be okay, but there would have to be a special episode for them.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it... I think mobs would be okay, but there would have to be a special episode for them.
Alright, well I think the mob kil I got was pretty crappy so I sent another one, I don't know if you got it or not, plus it is pretty laggy, even though it was fine when I was recording it.

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, well I think the mob kil I got was pretty crappy so I sent another one, I don't know if you got it or not, plus it is pretty laggy, even though it was fine when I was recording it.
I didn't get it... Did you send it to my Gmail account?

TannerT

Tribute
Reaction score
So I've finished the intro to Top 5 Kills, and I've put it at the end of my first video, which you can see here:

Be sure to subscribe so you can see the first Top 5 video as soon as it's out!

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
So I've finished the intro to Top 5 Kills, and I've put it at the end of my first video, which you can see here:

Be sure to subscribe so you can see the first Top 5 video as soon as it's out!
Ok one thing I have to say, the Top 5 Kills intro music is a bit creepy. o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci