• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wow! Bashur, InTheLittleWoods, BebopVox, Mojang, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had quite a fun time with everyone livesteaming with us! They LOVED our servers! We also had a surprise appearance from @Marc_IRL from Mojang that played with us for a few rounds yesterday! For the people who are new here, we are frantically figuring out how to get more servers online as the demand is way over the supply. Soon we are making public on how to donate to help us out paying for these servers if you would want to help out. More details soon!

Hakeem Shibly

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there a way for me to log on and play too? or is it only for other people and not public

Noob4Lyfe

Spectator
Reaction score
is all the servers the same or is there jungle, desters, woods and so on? sry on the spelling

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
yeah i heard on inthelittlewood's stream that variedi is going to make another map for it, its in very HIGH demand.

hungryguy

Spectator
Reaction score
when can we ( the public ) start to go back on the servers? i really LOVE them tell me please

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there a way for me to log on and play too? or is it only for other people and not public
you have to have a premium (paid for ) minecraft account and just add the server ip's to the multiplayer list in your minecraft. i.e. us1.mcsg.in

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Congratz,

You should be proud of having me :3
I'm very selective with my servers xD

hungryguy

Spectator
Reaction score
i have a paid account but the servers are all on testing why?

hungryguy

Spectator
Reaction score
im trying every one but they are all full ill keep trying with my freinds

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you have to have a premium (paid for ) minecraft account and just add the server ip's to the multiplayer list in your minecraft. i.e. us1.mcsg.in
We will be releasing donator priority tonight, so details soon. hungryguy how do you have already a paid account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci