• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wow! Bashur, InTheLittleWoods, BebopVox, Mojang, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungryguy

Spectator
Reaction score
oh chad no i thought u meant about how u get to play minecraft but no i dont have a dontated account on this website soz for confusion

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
oh chad no i thought u meant about how u get to play minecraft but no i dont have a dontated account on this website soz for confusion
hungry the server ARE open to the public its just that EVERYONE love sthe game so much that there is no room for us lol its ok just be patient

SnakeEyes67

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you have to donate to play now. Because i really want to play on these servers but I dont want to pay yet because they are only new.

When will they be back up because they are full all the time when i try to join

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you have to donate to play now. Because i really want to play on these servers but I dont want to pay yet because they are only new.

When will they be back up because they are full all the time when i try to join
as for the donation part no but i think chad means you will get a reserved spot for your player if you donate

but for joining it depends if you are talking about the European (being worked on) Servers or the US Servers (all server are maxed out with players)

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
MasterJiraiya Europe is full as well, all 180 slots.
its amazing how fast a map can become popular!

ChadTheDJ you are aware that the redstone and basicly all the contrptions throughout the map are messed up like i found a bunch of spider eggs on the ground near a dispnser and the levers and buttons are 1 block of the/wall ground and some leaves aren't matching the type of tree and on some serves the ship is totaled and there is lava near it pouring from the rock (or has this been fixed)

MasterJiraiya

Tribute
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ link me to the livestream? i need to see this. lol

nevermind i found it lol

im just trying to get into ONE of the servers :p

spencer64

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, the server are insanely packed right now. But SO much fun. Got disconnected a few times when I was doing good but over all, you've done something amazing here guys. I'd donate if I had money and I can't wait to see you guys open more servers in the future, this is going to get really popular really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci