• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wrongful TeamSpeak Bannings - PLEASE READ

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
PS: For anyone who was wrongfully banned, this will not go under any record, so no worries. If any other questions feel free to poke me. :D

Reaction score
There's a reason why new mods are the ones that appear badly in the eyes of the community. Becoming a staff member for the first time is very daunting, and until you learn how to best be a moderator on the forums then you start to appear less like someone who doesn't know what they're doing. If that makes any sense kinda a bit difficult to explain.
I'm just saying the rules and standards for becoming a mod have been unintentionally lowered. Some months/year ago you could really understand people could only become mods if they truly devoted their time to it and were loyal.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm just saying the rules and standards for becoming a mod have been unintentionally lowered. Some months/year ago you could really understand people could only become mods if they truly devoted their time to it and were loyal.
Idk about that since that is a touchy subject it is better left alone. If you're ever interested in my full opinions however just chuck me a pm on phoenix teamspeak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci