• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wtf is wrong with mcsg?

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree MCSG needs to fix their Issues nothing is being done!

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest I can understand where your frustration is coming from, but before I go into that I want to dispel any false rumours.

MCGamer is losing players but gaining players at the same time. Currently numbers are low due to people being incredibly busy with school, college etc in other countries. In the past months since the introduction of MCSG Maker the player count has been increasing to a point of where I saw 3000 players online, which are numbers we haven't gotten since July 2015. I can tell you right now that MCGamer is not dying. MCGamer has been through worse and it has easily hurdled over this obstacles, nothing changes now.

Now I can't really vouch for EU lag because I live in Australia and I always lag in EU, so I'd rather leave that for someone that has experience in EU and knows how the system works.

Hackers will always be an issue in any kind of video. Some of the most popular games around still have issues with hackers to this day. As Chad put it in his QnA it is a constant cat and mouse game and unfortunately the hackers have had the upper hand for a while now. However whenever you do run into a hacker please report them to a member of staff or using the /report command since there the only thing worse than a hacker is a hacker that gets away with it.

Tavukcuk

Survivor
Reaction score
To be honest I can understand where your frustration is coming from, but before I go into that I want to dispel any false rumours.

MCGamer is losing players but gaining players at the same time. Currently numbers are low due to people being incredibly busy with school, college etc in other countries. In the past months since the introduction of MCSG Maker the player count has been increasing to a point of where I saw 3000 players online, which are numbers we haven't gotten since July 2015. I can tell you right now that MCGamer is not dying. MCGamer has been through worse and it has easily hurdled over this obstacles, nothing changes now.

Now I can't really vouch for EU lag because I live in Australia and I always lag in EU, so I'd rather leave that for someone that has experience in EU and knows how the system works.

Hackers will always be an issue in any kind of video. Some of the most popular games around still have issues with hackers to this day. As Chad put it in his QnA it is a constant cat and mouse game and unfortunately the hackers have had the upper hand for a while now. However whenever you do run into a hacker please report them to a member of staff or using the /report command since there the only thing worse than a hacker is a hacker that gets away with it.
such mod

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lag like -> i used to play with 50>80 ms , now it says -913494194981491941 ( im not kidding)
Hackers will always be an issue in any kind of video.
devs could make an anti-cheat , the comunity is asking for the anti-cheat for ages , and mcsg doesn't even have a basic anti-cheat like speed and fly detector, i think that's pathetic

Tavukcuk

Survivor
Reaction score
lag like -> i used to play with 50>80 ms , now it says -913494194981491941 ( im not kidding)

devs could make an anti-cheat , the comunity is asking for the anti-cheat for ages , and mcsg doesn't even have a basic anti-cheat like speed and fly detector, i think that's pathetic
rule them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci