• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wtf is wrong with mcsg?

Byrah

Diamond
Reaction score
lag like -> i used to play with 50>80 ms , now it says -913494194981491941 ( im not kidding)

devs could make an anti-cheat , the comunity is asking for the anti-cheat for ages , and mcsg doesn't even have a basic anti-cheat like speed and fly detector, i think that's pathetic
Exactly...

Byrah

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're gonna complain about mcsg at least use a proper English to make it easier for the people who actually are interested in this topic.

Although MCGamer has taken a lot of time to fix their servers but I am sure that the Devolopers keep trying their best to fix it , if you can't do better than them in my opinion you should just report the bugs and then yeah they will know about them and try to fix them ASAP

Have a nice day :D !
Epic nem vás por aí, tu sabes bem que o mcsg tá uma merda...

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
You don't understand servers bud, if you really think Hypixle and Mineplex are better than you should really read up on some stuff. MCGamer is losing players not because of EU Lag but because lack of leadership in banning the hackers that make people leave. Also people are leaving because they are banned! People think MCSG is weak and can't do anything about hackers well let me tell you one thing... MCSG Bans hundreds of players in short amounts of time. People use their "Ghost Clients" and it is ruining the server. So when you say EU is lagging and it is making people leave it really doesn't make any sense. All MCGamer needs to do is advertise their server a bit more. Like those animations they did of SG I liked them a lot and wish they would continue but there is no audience to watch them. EU does clean sweeps and they are currently in the middle of one now. If you really care for the server than go ahead and help with the clean sweep. There is like nobody helping with it right now.

Also its not just EU that is losing players its US, and AU and its all because of the hackers and cheaters that ruin all of the fun in my opinion I still think MCSG is better than badlion is many aspects but if you really dont enjoy playing anymore than go to another server like all the other players will but if you have faith in the server and really care about it stay and help get rid of the hackers. I've even thought of leaving and going to badlion but instead I applied for moderator to get more involved, MCSG is still and always will be my favorite server out there since I have been playing since the very begging when the ip i used to connect to the server was different for every game no hub just the IP. us7.mcsg.in (I think that was it but i don't remember lol.). So yeah if you really want all of this to be fixed make yourself heard talk to people with high roles via ts. or even in the server. But if you want to be like all of the other people who don't really care about the servers future be a witness and not do anything about the servers problems. Thanks and have a nice day.

None of this is facts it is my opinion so please don't reply to mine and say "your dumb," because that's just whats wrong with the community disrespect and hacks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci