• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wyvern's Wake (Revamped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
We are revamping some parts of the map with PvP in mind, so it's easier to fight in certain parts of the map and people will actually go there and explore it again :3

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I know this map is very nostalgic to people, but maybe introduce some new blocks to the map like stained clay & stained glass?
For example, changing the netherrack out with harden clay & red stained clay would look a lot better than just netherrack.
It needs to be more different from the original in order to get accepted, but people want it to stay the same.
in other words:
Make sure to change a lot on the map without taking away the feel the original gave us.
Good luck finishing it!

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this map is very nostalgic to people, but maybe introduce some new blocks to the map like stained clay & stained glass?
For example, changing the netherrack out with harden clay & red stained clay would look a lot better than just netherrack.
It needs to be more different from the original in order to get accepted, but people want it to stay the same.
in other words:
Make sure to change a lot on the map without taking away the feel the original gave us.
Good luck finishing it!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to talk about it to Jonny :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci