• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xbox One Or Playstation 4?

Which Console Is Better?

• Xbox One

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

bumsonfire

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey all,
Two new consoles are coming out very soon and there have been huge arguments going on about this, lets bring this war onto the MCSG forums! Personally, im a HUGE xbox fan (xbox4life) and i dislike Playstation. And to be honest, im not sticking to the xbox side of anything, but the xbox One has way more new and cool features, whilst the Playstation 4 has very similar things. Anyways, this is your opinion, vote and post your opinion and share your dramtic feelings to us all!

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was planning on getting the PS4, until I learned that you have to pay for online. So, yea #PCMasterRace

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably Ps4, but the Xbox One doesn't sound that bad either.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The X-box one looks awful IMO and the name... its just stupid!
But the PS4, oh mayun, that thing looks glorious!! Also they have A LOT of good game coming out for it!

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
The X-box one looks awful IMO and the name... its just stupid!
But the PS4, oh mayun, that thing looks glorious!! Also they have A LOT of good game coming out for it!
So you're going to judge a console from the looks and the name and not how it performs! People these days......

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So you're going to judge a console from the looks and the name and not how it performs! People these days......
^This.
Can we give the Xbox One a chance, and not judge it using irrelevant terms. Even potatoes can run games well, but they look ugly and sound stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci