• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xbox One Or Playstation 4?

Which Console Is Better?

• Xbox One

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Playstation 4

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Another thing is that Xbox one people get CoD ghost for a one month exclusive before play station people!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Myself? I'd prefer the PS4, due to the fact that it seemed to have better games. But, I've been playing less and less console games in favor of PC games.

jdudeisme

Spectator
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts 3 and Halo 5 on the same console. Please and thank you Xbox One.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you're going to judge a console from the looks and the name and not how it performs! People these days......
When I said looks, I didn't mean how the box looked! xD I meant the you know, ways of it. Like how you can't play without being on the internet once every 24 hours, and can't get used games, so there's no classical ''Hey man, can I borrow Halo this weekend, thanks!'' Also you're kinda just yelling at everyone who says they like PS4, can you respect are opinions please? Thank you.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
When I said looks, I didn't mean how the box looked! xD I meant the you know, ways of it. Like how you can't play without being on the internet once every 24 hours, and can't get used games, so there's no classical ''Hey man, can I borrow Halo this weekend, thanks!'' Also you're kinda just yelling at everyone who says they like PS4, can you respect are opinions please? Thank you.
I havn't been yelling, and havn't been replying to everyones comments -.- 3/5 and they're just comments -,-

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I've always played xbox, until I switched to Pc, so I would have to say : Drumroll please! xbox one!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the internet has misconstrued the truth and over exaggerate the flaws of the Xbox One. In reality, the flaws are minor and the console is not bad at all.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the internet has misconstrued the truth and over exaggerate the flaws of the Xbox One. In reality, the flaws are minor and the console is not bad at all.
We're taking our facts right from Xbox-one talks from microsoft and interviews. The hate has toned down a bit, but at the time Microsoft itself was giving us reasons to hate the system. The internet can warp things, but this is not something that was warped. It doesn't increase my impression on Microsoft and the Xbox One that they went on sites like reedit and downvoted negative things about the xbox, and upvoted their own things.

Also, do you know the console isn't bad? Have you used it? I'm not saying it's good or bad, but there are definitely things wrong with it.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Let's just put it this way. I started off as a Xbox and Microsoft fanboy, I am now a Play Station and Sony fanboy.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Like how you can't play without being on the internet once every 24 hours, and can't get used games
Since Xbox got a lot of complaints about that, they changed their mind I think. So you can still borrow your used games to friends, and go on vacations etc. without worries. :p

I'd got for the Xbox One!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci