• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrr

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Jxmbo
Previous Clans:Harmony,Vicious,Avoided
Who do you know from this clan?:None i want to be in a clan and start knew and i will get along with every one.

KawaiiQG

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: KawaiiQG
Previous Clans: Singularity-Riders-EnzoGenesis-Exile-Nobility-ProgessiveSkills-Proximity
Who do you know from this clan?: I think is the moment 4 us clans

KawaiiQG

Tribute
Reaction score
but i think i know u... the people latam call u the crazy alan xD

KawaiiQG

Tribute
Reaction score
lastam latino america.... is where u live or no?

you ashamed of being Mexican ?

Rayyuunnn

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Tota

Previous Clans: Immortality, Malevolent, Sync, Momentum. Momentum had a lot of top badlion players such as Doe,Tiszo,Immensely,RetroHacks, but sadly I was recently kicked with no warning or reason.
Who do you know from this clan?: Well I know Brndy but I don't. Long ago when I first started Minecraft crisp pvp was one of the first servers I ever joined and there I occasionally talk to Brandon. At the time his IGN was BrandoninioMC. I later out Found out about his youtube channel "Nino" and at that time I remember him and Laurence weren't the best of friends and I remember him once even uploading a video about how Laurence used Huzuni. This was all very long ago and I remember at the time about to ask Laurence and Brandon for their skype this was early 2014 late 2013 but I just never had gotten around to it and expected them to say no. This is somewhat turning into a why I want to be in the clan more than who I know from the clan. I would like to be in the clan because it has the aspect I dont see in very many clans. It's active, competitive something I haven't experienced to much in my past clans. So I know this is random and your probably wondering wtf is going on but this is all I have. This is kinda the reason I want to be in the clan I know that you kinda have to know some people to join but idk maybe after reading what I said you might have a change of thought. I dont know laurence but these past few days I have been talking to him a lot on NA west.
Anyways sorry for writing to so much and thx for reading these maybe you will consider letting me join. Also I'm not one to dwell in the past just because I knew about Brandons YT way before he started growing I should have an automatic pass into the clan. That's not what I want you to think. I have just known about Brandons and Laurence's YT for some time know that I would Actually like to play in a clan with them that is one of the best clans in my opinion anyways thx for spending 10 mins ready my app xD. If I dont get accepted Ill see you around then.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Tota
Previous Clans: Immortality, Malevolent, Sync, Momentum. Momentum had a lot of top badlion players such as Doe,Tiszo,Immensely,RetroHacks, but sadly I was recently kicked with no warning or reason.
Who do you know from this clan?: Well I know Brndy but I don't. Long ago when I first started Minecraft crisp pvp was one of the first servers I ever joined and there I occasionally talk to Brandon. At the time his IGN was BrandoninioMC. I later out Found out about his youtube channel "Nino" and at that time I remember him and Laurence weren't the best of friends and I remember him once even uploading a video about how Laurence used Huzuni. This was all very long ago and I remember at the time about to ask Laurence and Brandon for their skype this was early 2014 late 2013 but I just never had gotten around to it and expected them to say no. This is somewhat turning into a why I want to be in the clan more than who I know from the clan. I would like to be in the clan because it has the aspect I dont see in very many clans. It's active, competitive something I haven't experienced to much in my past clans. So I know this is random and your probably wondering wtf is going on but this is all I have. This is kinda the reason I want to be in the clan I know that you kinda have to know some people to join but idk maybe after reading what I said you might have a change of thought. I dont know laurence but these past few days I have been talking to him a lot on NA west.
Anyways sorry for writing to so much and thx for reading these maybe you will consider letting me join. Also I'm not one to dwell in the past just because I knew about Brandons YT way before he started growing I should have an automatic pass into the clan. That's not what I want you to think. I have just known about Brandons and Laurence's YT for some time know that I would Actually like to play in a clan with them that is one of the best clans in my opinion anyways thx for spending 10 mins ready my app xD. If I dont get accepted Ill see you around then.
Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci