• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostySurge

Quantum
Reaction score
oh I couldnt tell from your cancerous message I was hoping brandon would give me an answer not the "Officer"
Brandon is the most inactive person in the clan. We aren't active enough to do anything as a clan so idk why you even applied. But yea, I have the ability to deny people; with that being said, denied.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Brandon is the most inactive person in the clan. We aren't active enough to do anything as a clan so idk why you even applied. But yea, I have the ability to deny people; with that being said, denied.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM INACTIVE WASSUP DOOD

Rayyuunnn

Tribute
Reaction score
I got the memo

_PokeGoesDerp_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: OmgLuke
Previous Clans: Distract, hyrule, Rezonate, Requeim, Mania
Who do you know from this clan?: I am very familiar with the ign's/Names but never met anyone from this clan.

Aerify

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Aerify// Czv
Previous Clans: Pulse// Prime// Nobilty
Who do you know from this clan? I don't know anyone but i want to meet new peoplein this community and i want to have fun with all of you please except me <3

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved to Disbanded section due to clan inactivity for over 30 days. If you would like this thread reopened, the OP needs to contact a staff member to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci