• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignOfPowerade

Tribute
Reaction score
Well guys, I've had the best experience in my life here in this clan. I learned so much from you guys from how to rod trick to telling really funny jokes. I still don't understand why I've been kicked from the clan but, I understand any reason. I'v been a bit inactive lately and I am the worst pvper in this clan. I thought it was a friend clan but I guess not. Or I just have no friends here which is more likely. Brandon has been a great leader always arranging battles and answering anything I questioned. Cole has been a really funny guy who I look up to. Devin has been the greatest owner I know to exist, ad I hope he keeps up with his great work. Lennox was the freaking best pvper I've ever 1v1ed and he deserves to be in this clan. Joey is a god at everything he does and I look up to him also. Luis was the coolest kid I've ever met always freaking carrying when I saw him battle. Vader has been the funniest 13 year old I've ever met and he would always talk to me if I sent him something. Caelan is also someone I look up to and I wish I could be as good as him one day. Mike is just a freaking badass. Eddie was the best comboer I've met in my whole life, I consider him Yezuz. Tony is a freaking swagoo kid. Jake is too op for me and I die evry tiem. Victor is the definition of cool, and deserves this clan. Steven is too pro for me, i cri ery tim. Chris might be the only one who knows I exist and he has the been the most influential in this clan for me. I look up to him like a brother. Hayden has been a good friend and always had my back whenever I needed him. Elie actually talked talked to me when I talked to him and I appreciate that. Frosty Steven is a really cool guy, and a good friend. Well, I guess that is all I have to say. I am proud to say I was apart of this clan and I almost cried writing this. Thanks for everything guys. Good luck in the future.

KaosInspired

Experienced
Reaction score
Well guys, I've had the best experience in my life here in this clan. I learned so much from you guys from how to rod trick to telling really funny jokes. I still don't understand why I've been kicked from the clan but, I understand any reason. I'v been a bit inactive lately and I am the worst pvper in this clan. I thought it was a friend clan but I guess not. Or I just have no friends here which is more likely. Brandon has been a great leader always arranging battles and answering anything I questioned. Cole has been a really funny guy who I look up to. Devin has been the greatest owner I know to exist, ad I hope he keeps up with his great work. Lennox was the freaking best pvper I've ever 1v1ed and he deserves to be in this clan. Joey is a god at everything he does and I look up to him also. Luis was the coolest kid I've ever met always freaking carrying when I saw him battle. Vader has been the funniest 13 year old I've ever met and he would always talk to me if I sent him something. Caelan is also someone I look up to and I wish I could be as good as him one day. Mike is just a freaking badass. Eddie was the best comboer I've met in my whole life, I consider him Yezuz. Tony is a freaking swagoo kid. Jake is too op for me and I die evry tiem. Victor is the definition of cool, and deserves this clan. Steven is too pro for me, i cri ery tim. Chris might be the only one who knows I exist and he has the been the most influential in this clan for me. I look up to him like a brother. Hayden has been a good friend and always had my back whenever I needed him. Elie actually talked talked to me when I talked to him and I appreciate that. Frosty Steven is a really cool guy, and a good friend. Well, I guess that is all I have to say. I am proud to say I was apart of this clan and I almost cried writing this. Thanks for everything guys. Good luck in the future.
made me cri, ily david c:

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
DAVID u should like get on our ts... you don't need to be in the clan to be a cool cat

ReignOfPowerade

Tribute
Reaction score
DAVID u should like get on our ts... you don't need to be in the clan to be a cool cat
I am literally a nobody without this clan. I have just returned to being a nobody again. I thought I was good but I guess not. I'll just keep on playing like I used to 4 months ago, alone, no clan, and non-existant.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
I am literally a nobody without this clan. I have just returned to being a nobody again. I thought I was good but I guess not. I'll just keep on playing like I used to 4 months ago, alone, no clan, and non-existant.
why dont you try coming on the teamspeak and talking to us... look at people like leo, who talk to us everyday regardless of their clan status...

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Reign i remember i was asking if anyone wanted to clan battle and you said yes, and then it turned out you were trying to join my clan. That was over 1 year ago, have a good life xD

ReignOfPowerade

Tribute
Reaction score
why dont you try coming on the teamspeak and talking to us... look at people like leo, who talk to us everyday regardless of their clan status...
I will do that. It's just that I want to be apart of it participating In battles in such. I'll just stop now though. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci