• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

LygerByte

Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure if I'll ever get back in again considering my skill now, but I'm at least gonna try. :)

IGN: LygerByte

Previous Clans: I was apart of this clan a while back, I was also in Sparta, Infinitive (Trial), and way too many to count :p.
How active are you 1/10: 8
Who do you know from this clan?: ChaosBones, Talked to FrostySurge when I was in this clan a while back, also talked to a lot of the VIPs such as CraftyLaurence and KaosInspired. I also know lennox, at least when I was in the clan anyway. :p

GodAf

Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure if I'll ever get back in again considering my skill now, but I'm at least gonna try. :)

Previous Clans: I was apart of this clan a while back, I was also in Sparta, Infinitive (Trial), and way too many to count :p.
Who do you know from this clan?: ChaosBones, Talked to FrostySurge when I was in this clan a while back, also talked to a lot of the VIPs such as CraftyLaurence and KaosInspired. I also know lennox, at least when I was in the clan anyway. :p
Ur so chill so recommended

GodAf

Survivor
Reaction score
God clan is back with their beloved choke point on sg4. Such an inspiration (;

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Flixzy
Previous Clans: Voltic, Evasive, Sinister, Beyond, Imperial, Omega, Forbidden (alot more)
How active are you 1/10: 8 (I will be on during weekends)
Who do you know from this clan?: Lyger if he gets in

GodAf

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Flixzy
Previous Clans: Voltic, Evasive, Sinister, Beyond, Imperial, Omega, Forbidden (alot more)
How active are you 1/10: 8 (I will be on during weekends)
Who do you know from this clan?: Lyger if he gets in
LMAO SAMP

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score

Ill join if you join ill come back to clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci