• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseidonisGod

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: iiNegroGodii
Previous Clans: Dexterity

Who do you know from this clan?: steven joey brandon erwyn caelan cris weird cooldadio

Lui_plattner

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: HilllaryClinton
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 14
Donor (not needed):No but could get one
Wins: just came back to mcsg but12 and 159 before stats reset
Games Played: 110
Microphone? yes
Previous Clans: TeamRoyalty
PvP Strengths: I played PotPvp for a good 4 months so i have a good strafe and ive always been good with a rod and a GOD with a fns
PvP Weaknesses: i choke with a bow sometimes and i have a shitty computer
How active are you: i could be on for at least 3-4 hours on week days and 4-5 on weekends
Why should we accept you?: Since i quit pot pvp i wanted to come back to my roots of mcsg and doing so i want to be in a good and active clan with a couple of doods i know (Kaos,Sonic) im really chill to talk to and fun to play with. Thanks! :)

Chaosbones

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: HilllaryClinton
Age (Must be 13, Exceptions can be made): 14
Donor (not needed):No but could get one
Wins: just came back to mcsg but12 and 159 before stats reset
Games Played: 110
Microphone? yes
Previous Clans: TeamRoyalty
PvP Strengths: I played PotPvp for a good 4 months so i have a good strafe and ive always been good with a rod and a GOD with a fns
PvP Weaknesses: i choke with a bow sometimes and i have a shitty computer
How active are you: i could be on for at least 3-4 hours on week days and 4-5 on weekends
Why should we accept you?: Since i quit pot pvp i wanted to come back to my roots of mcsg and doing so i want to be in a good and active clan with a couple of doods i know (Kaos,Sonic) im really chill to talk to and fun to play with. Thanks! :)
Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci