• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

XXXXNotRealThreadXXXXX

dave10864

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Wins: dave1086
Skype (optional): djh1086
How would you fit in with the team?: Very well I would Buy them cheeseburgers.
Have you ever teamed with me?: Yes You were the first person to join my first clan and have been in most them since.
Why should I choose you?: Because I have known you like a year and we use to play all the time.

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
Have you ever teamed with me?: Yes You were the first person to join my first clan and have been in most them since.
Why should I choose you?: Because I have known you like a year and we use to play all the time.
Wins?

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Huh didn't get alert for him posting. Thank you for tagging.
You are accepted as clan mod. Also when I open a EU divison you can lead it.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
How would you stay in contact with people without skype

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
F
How would you stay in contact with people without skype
For like clan battles? I will probably PM the people and then we will join one server. If your talking about just regularly on the server you don't really need to. Although you can just ask me on this thread to join a game if you want.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Just so you know, I am active mostly on Friday - Sunday. I play in the evening usually on weekdays (homework). Clan battles would be best on Sundays for me, around 1:00 - 5:00 EST (might have to eat in between).

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, on behalf of #Optimum, we would like to challenge AirBorne to a Clan Battle!
For more information, add ParwezJay on skype :)
I will do so soon. Thank you.
Just so you know, I am active mostly on Friday - Sunday. I play in the evening usually on weekdays (homework). Clan battles would be best on Sundays for me, around 1:00 - 5:00 EST (might have to eat in between).
Thank you for telling me this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci