• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yo another one of those top 10 clan things because I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
so I can't reply to you on a public forum because you ran a good clan? woa, sorry didn't know
NativeTalents clan had a hacker in the roster which was used in a cb who got banned afterwards ;)

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Bruh, I remember back when you seemed chill the first time we talked in 2013. Now you just seem way too full of your self. It's a block game. You're not cool cause you can beat people in minecraft
Yes it's a block game justin. Glad you figured that one out all by yourself you oblivious idiot. I quit this game a while ago and decided to come back and have some fun. But since I came back I don't feel anything towards anyone. Your words are irrelevant to me. Thus I can think of you as inferior just by taking time to respond to me

Last edited:

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yesterday, his name was Fyxo
ahh, so he thinks he can act
Yes it's a block game justin. Glad you figured that one out all by yourself you oblivious idiot. I quit this game a while ago and decided to come back and have some fun. But since I came back I don't feel anything towards anyone. Your words are irrelevant to me. Thus I can think of you as inferior just by taking time to respond to me
wouldn't that make you inferior by taking time to respond to him? Or are you just a hypocrite

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Liam all your posts don't mean anything. You were carried by me in one of your clans therefor you are inferior to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci