• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You can vote for DM when there are 4 people left

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I get onto a server, I just log in, and go afk for how ever long you need to wait.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
It could be something used when it's REALLY boring. Like when all four are really far away from eachother.

Scarrats

Tribute
Reaction score
it should be 4 people and less than 20mins left to start a vote that way it becomes more fair.

Fin_Craftmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
i agree to the topic although i haven't read all the post.
however the only restrictions there should be would to at most 6 players alive to work this and 60-85% have to agree to the vote

sSKBDAZAL

Spectator
Reaction score
I personal would like to remain how is maybe 40 min entil dead match

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
There are very good points made here. 1. it is boring if tributes are stuck somewhere and have to wait for death by starvation or a very observant tribute finding them. 2. it would need some kind of restriction on to when the DM could be initiated, otherwise matches wouldn't be enjoyable to play as they would be cut short (could this be countered by the live tributes then having the vote to continue with the DM?) 3. if an alliance is hunting a single player then i think the DM should be initiated by the live tributes, because they would stand no benefit to kill the lone tribute and then continue playing without killing each other.

SkyXephos

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree to a max level I have waited for so long just to see me get kicked by a donor and it gets really boring waiting for it to finish!
I totally agree!

Z

ZombieTracker

Very good idea! I was in a match last night where there was 3 people left and 30 minutes left before the Death Match and I just force started one. Having a voting system will allow for more games to be played and a more enjoyable experience for all.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
if you want to watch and chat maybe try find someone who is streaming? or if you have some friends irl that play also, then get together at someones house and have one person play while the others chat? These options of course only apply if the games start becoming REALLY short...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci