• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You can vote for DM when there are 4 people left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

For people who just like watching chat, Chad and I are still in negotiation on a dynamic map feature on the site for the servers. I am pro, he is not.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
that would be a nice feature, many multiplayer games do give you the ability to join a server but remain a spectator. Not sure how this would be done in this case, maybe you can cycle through the actual view points from each tribute?

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I love playing more though.
My brother and I play next to each other. And when one dies the other helps. Usually my bro dies first. :D

Shad

Spectator
Reaction score
For people who just like watching chat, Chad and I are still in negotiation on a dynamic map feature on the site for the servers. I am pro, he is not.
I don't like this idea that much but I also like it at the same time... Though players already ghost with their friends as spectators, this would also facilitate it. The players would have to tab out though which could lead them to be attacked which I doubt because they would be able to see players around them on the DynMap...

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We are pretty much set on no dynamic map as it would ruin the gameplay. But we are implementing our live server info code into the forums

Z

ZombieTracker

My counter argument for every one who is saying it ruins gameplay, I present to you the fact that so does spectator mode. Once people get into spectator mode they help their partners by saying and relaying it via skype or if they are in the same room. If you are shooting down the idea based on your opinion that it will ruin gameplay, I present to you that it is already "ruined".
By having a dynamic map it allows more interaction between the community and the game and give a more sporting event type feel and gives people something to do when they are frustrated about not being able to log into a server.

Fin_Craftmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
well what about maybe instaed of specs deciding the tributes do and instead of 4 amybe 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci