• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

You never know what just hit you...

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you really should live while you're young, so you wouldn't look back when you're older and think 'damn, what a waste'. Now, I don't mean you should get drunk every weekend and start using drugs, that'd be a wste, wouldn't it?

What I mean by this, is that, do what you enjoy, and enjoy what you're doing.

I was the shy guy back at elementary school, and when it was time to go to high school, I chose to go to a different school. I was so scared and shy for the first 1½ years. But then I got it, I had my dearest friends near me, why should I be scared? I started to be the guy I wanted to be, without caring about anyone.

But here's the thing: There will always be haters. some think that haters only occur in the internet, but no, you most certainly have haters in real life, but there's nothing you can do about it. Accept it, and live your life just the way you want.

When I realised this, I started being more myself at the start of this year.

People have fun in different ways, my fun is playing around with people, especially strangers. Thanks to the confidence I've gained during this year, I am able to do this.

Some people say that's embarrasing, some say I'm a clown, but what I care about, are the friends who laugh with me when we are trolling people at McDonalds Drive-Through, and when you realise the McDonalds employee is laughing with you, it's just priceless. Let's do this again boys.

I've got no worries in life, I'm bold enough to be myself, but to not be stupid. My few close friends will support me in anything I want, and that's all I need. It's not about the quantity, the quality is the only thing that matters.

"Be who you are, and say what you feel,
Because those who mind, don't matter
And those who matter, don't mind"

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you really should live while you're young, so you wouldn't look back when you're older and think 'damn, what a waste'. Now, I don't mean you should get drunk every weekend and start using drugs, that'd be a wste, wouldn't it?

What I mean by this, is that, do what you enjoy, and enjoy what you're doing.

I was the shy guy back at elementary school, and when it was time to go to high school, I chose to go to a different school. I was so scared and shy for the first 1½ years. But then I got it, I had my dearest friends near me, why should I be scared? I started to be the guy I wanted to be, without caring about anyone.

But here's the thing: There will always be haters. some think that haters only occur in the internet, but no, you most certainly have haters in real life, but there's nothing you can do about it. Accept it, and live your life just the way you want.

When I realised this, I started being more myself at the start of this year.

People have fun in different ways, my fun is playing around with people, especially strangers. Thanks to the confidence I've gained during this year, I am able to do this.

Some people say that's embarrasing, some say I'm a clown, but what I care about, are the friends who laugh with me when we are trolling people at McDonalds Drive-Through, and when you realise the McDonalds employee is laughing with you, it's just priceless. Let's do this again boys.

I've got no worries in life, I'm bold enough to be myself, but to not be stupid. My few close friends will support me in anything I want, and that's all I need. It's not about the quantity, the quality is the only thing that matters.

"Be who you are, and say what you feel,
Because those who mind, don't matter
And those who matter, don't mind"
Well said.

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
I love this thread :)
I try to live everyday as if I would be hit by a truck the next day (kind of morbid, but you get the idea).
I try to be happy and make others happy, and when I'm actually on my deathbed I hope I can look back on my life and be glad to be watching it back and not be full with regret.
Life is really short, and it kind of scares me, but that's another subject. :)

E

Ephiza

Yep! I totally understood the intention, I just prefer to address it as YODO instead of YOLO. I really don't know why, one day I was just talking to my friends and one of them mentioned in some way how YODO was more accurate because of something like "We don't just live once, we live everyday and only die once". Nothing big, just some kind of weird personal preference. Great thought into this thread though :)
you mean ebolo? from nigahiga? same thing really

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci