• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YoungWolfyy_ MCSG Story

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
While you move to US servers, I move on:) was nice playing w ya. Probably quitting MCSG soon (or rather already have). Always remember those long Long Skype calls playing MCSG till way late :) but there's always a farewell :( but anywyas, all the best in the US rebels and MCSG!

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
While you move to US servers, I move on:) was nice playing w ya. Probably quitting MCSG soon (or rather already have). Always remember those long Long Skype calls playing MCSG till way late :) but there's always a farewell :( but anywyas, all the best in the US rebels and MCSG!

Pretty much same as me ^ I'll still play every now and then. Good Luck in the US Wolfyy :)

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't mean to, my ipad lagged and didn't send the first one so I wrote and send in the second one. Turns out the both got sent.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
nuuuu play LoL c: Migrate to Oceania servers so you can play wit all your au butt buddies :D

What I said just before to Cobra :p

Sad face.... I knew you used some sort of mod back when you started MCSG though :p I Still remember you fanboying me :)

But But LoL is scarryy :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci