• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Addiction.

How many different things are you "addicted" to?

• Total voters

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
So, what is your addiction?

I have recently been watching anime, (specifically the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) because I "chose" to stop being addicted to MCSG and start being addicted to something else (it's a weird concept, I know).

P.S You probably shouldn't say MCSG/Forums, because you're already on here, but if that's the only addiction you have, then say it.​

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Im addicted to MCSG. Im mainstream.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nothing really. I don't really do anything an excessive amount.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i'm addicted to love

in all seriousness, i'm no where close to having an actual, clinical addiction. i guess the closest thing would be that i watch chilledchaos videos almost 24/7 and have probably watched all of his vids well over 3 times each, and he has over 1000 uploads i think

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I am the only person addicted to anime bro, back off

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Tbh, I think anyone who spends time on the forums knows what my addiction is... :3 foruming! <3
It's something that I enjoy doing - while the concept may not be fun itself, I've been able to turn it into something that I'm passionate about and can have some fun while doing, plus I can pass it off as "educational" just enough that my mom is more or less OK with me doing it all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci