• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Addiction.

How many different things are you "addicted" to?

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Mcsg which is pretty obvious besides that I used to be addicted to cigarettes which I stopped smoking 4 months ago and am now useing an electronic ciggerette which is better but I guess I am addicted to that.

Jasmine

Platinum
Reaction score
Im obsessed with doing the perfect winged eyeliner, MY PHONE OMG, my hair (im always touching it bc suh soft), the forums, and my bed.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Im obsessed with doing the perfect winged eyeliner, MY PHONE OMG, my hair (im always touching it bc suh soft), the forums, and my bed.
awh you let me down I was rdy for the mile long signature like wtf why'd you delete it :mad:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Hi I'm Ceroria and I'm a forumaholic because.."

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally don't have an addiction. I think addictions are unhealthy, and getting sucked up into one thing can easily distract from real life problems and things that actually matter, such as education.

It also depends on the type of addiction you have. I'd assume most addictions are on either video games, eating, or something worse.

I'm not going to get into eating or the other things I have in mind, but more onto why getting addicted to a video game is bad.

Playing too many video games and spending too much time on it will make you physically unfit. A person needs to have exercise. It's a must. However, spending time on a gaming console all day due to addiction will leave you no time for going outside, as you sit there and play your games, not realizing your body is deteriorating.

Secondly, as I've already mentioned, it will distract from education and having a social life. Why is that? Similar to the health issue, you simply won't have the time or motivation too. After countless hours of video games, not only will you be tired, but you won't feel like doing anything else. Besides, on schooldays, it'll basically already be late at night, and most likely you'll just go to sleep.

There's more reasons, but most of them are self-explanatory.

Addictions are bad. Ew.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci