• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best friends, and inspirations.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I feel that it may be a bit redundant since I have stated time and time again who my best friends are, but I will limit it to five of my best friends, and give a bit of a reason as to why.
  1. ChandelleMC - She has been my best friend for quite a long time (we are nearing 8 months). Though she wasn't my first friend, and most certainly will not be the last, she has always been there for me at my lowest point as well as my highest points. I know that for some, you may have never encountered anyone leaving you at a stage of life where you are unsure about whether you can continue to go on in the same way, but I have experienced this feeling several times in the past. Chandelle is one of the only people that didn't leave me during that time, and I owe her everything for that.
  2. Vanicle - Vanessa has been an extreme help these past few months. We grew super close, had deep conversations, shared our ideas with each other, and more. She has grown so close to me, and there's no way that I could imagine her not being my friend. She's funny, nice, caring, and all around an amazing person. I am lucky to know her.
  3. David|Optics - It is hard to guess what his name on the forums might be because I can't even remember which account he's are using today (Teehee). He knows that he is one of my closest friends and has been for quite a while. Our friendship started in a rather odd way, but at least I will never forget him asking me to join your private channel.
  4. kjh567 - How couldn't you be friends with Kyle? He is the single nicest, most caring person that I have ever met, and that isn't even stretching the truth. Just have a conversation with him and you will know exactly why he is such an amazing person.
  5. Spectral_Slayer - Riley, Riley, Riley. Riley is an amazing friend who tries his hardest to make sure that everyone is happy. He actively tries to put a smile on your face if he can sense that there isn't one there. He's the type of person that you can go and talk to if you have had a bad day.
As for inspirations... I can comfortably say that my pool of inspiration lies within the staff team as a whole. The staff team works tremendously hard, they take all of the hate, and use it to do better, to work even harder than they did before, to amaze the community and top expectations.

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
My best friends on MCGamer have to be :

- Nephilim quite the caring person and a good friend in general <3

- hayhayheartsyou Defiantly one of my favourite people on MCGamer. Such a caring person and I love her to bits. If she wasn't on MCGamer, I can say it would be a heck of a different experience here <333

- TotalDramaTony A drama queen from the start. I love him to bits he makes me laugh and cares a lot for me which is amazing about him <3

- MCGamerzism I've known him from another server I was a mod on and he's been there for me every step of the way since then and he's such a werid but funny guy! <3

There is quite a few I could mention but I love everyone at MCGamer to be honest xD

I don't really have any inspirations

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best friends :
Jodimo - I will never forget the day we became friends, it's a day that changed my life for the better. I don't know what I did to deserve to meet such an amazing, caring, and kind person. Whatever it was, i'm glad it happened. Everyday I get to talk to you is better than the last. I want to thank you for being here for me at times when i'm not sure how to continue or move forward. You have helped me through multiple of these instances and I can not thank you enough. I hope we get to continue to talk, no matter what I will not forget all you have done and continue to do for me. Thank you!

ChandelleMC - Chandelle, you were probably my first friend in the senior staff. I was always afraid of people higher ranked than me, but you broke that ice real fast. I don't think there has been a day where one of us doesn't say something and we both burst into song. Our spontaneous outbreaks into song or movie references have made my experience here at MCGamer more enjoyable. I want to thank you for showing me that even in some of the worst times, laughter is the best medicine. Just remember girl los otros son 2 team!

kjh567 - Kyle, I only met you a short 5 months ago and we never got to know each other until weeks leading to your trial, but I am grateful that we got to have this time to spend getting to know each other. I envy you as a person for your kindness and ability to make people feel better, no matter what's wrong. I am also grateful that you move me into channels randomly without asking just to play SG, these are without a doubt my favorite games of SG.

Vanicle - Vanessa, I am quite jealous of the fact that you could have typed this whole post out by just hitting your keyboard once or twice. :p All jokes aside, you are a really great friend and help whenever I need you, to fix my "boo boos" that is. I enjoy getting to speak with you and hope that we get to speak some more in the future.

Spectral_Slayer - Riley, you along with the others mentioned here are one of the few people that can brighten up my day by just joining my channel on teamspeak, you have helped me a lot and I want to thank you for that. I am glad that we have recently started to talk more. In a way your short resignation period brought us closer together.

Holiday - Berk, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. You help me when I'm unsure what to do in a situation or when I can't handle something. I hope we get to talk more and continue to grow our friendship.

Equalitee - Chris, where do I even begin? You have helped me through so much here at MCGamer, I will never forget the conversations you Joey, Chandelle and I used to have on a daily basis. I want to thank you for encouraging me to come clean about what I had done. I'm really grateful for all you have done for me and hope to continue creating these amazing memories that will last me forever. Stay loco Mooriah's loco papi!

Inspirations:
My inspirations in this community have to be all of the people listed above, as well as those who have helped me with anything here at MCGamer. I am also inspired by the staff team here. They are such hard working people and I admire each and every one of them for it. Thank you guys for all you do! :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Best friends :
Jodimo - I will never forget the day we became friends, it's a day that changed my life for the better. I don't know what I did to deserve to meet such an amazing, caring, and kind person. Whatever it was, i'm glad it happened. Everyday I get to talk to you is better than the last. I want to thank you for being here for me at times when i'm not sure how to continue or move forward. You have helped me through multiple of these instances and I can not thank you enough. I hope we get to continue to talk, no matter what I will not forget all you have done and continue to do for me. Thank you!

ChandelleMC - Chandelle, you were probably my first friend in the senior staff. I was always afraid of people higher ranked than me, but you broke that ice real fast. I don't think there has been a day where one of us doesn't say something and we both burst into song. Our spontaneous outbreaks into song or movie references have made my experience here at MCGamer more enjoyable. I want to thank you for showing me that even in some of the worst times, laughter is the best medicine. Just remember girl los otros son 2 team!

kjh567 - Kyle, I only met you a short 5 months ago and we never got to know each other until weeks leading to your trial, but I am grateful that we got to have this time to spend getting to know each other. I envy you as a person for your kindness and ability to make people feel better, no matter what's wrong. I am also grateful that you move me into channels randomly without asking just to play SG, these are without a doubt my favorite games of SG.

Vanicle - Vanessa, I am quite jealous of the fact that you could have typed this whole post out by just hitting your keyboard once or twice. :p All jokes aside, you are a really great friend and help whenever I need you, to fix my "boo boos" that is. I enjoy getting to speak with you and hope that we get to speak some more in the future.

Spectral_Slayer - Riley, you along with the others mentioned here are one of the few people that can brighten up my day by just joining my channel on teamspeak, you have helped me a lot and I want to thank you for that. I am glad that we have recently started to talk more. In a way your short resignation period brought us closer together.

Holiday - Berk, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. You help me when I'm unsure what to do in a situation or when I can't handle something. I hope we get to talk more and continue to grow our friendship.

Equalitee - Chris, where do I even begin? You have helped me through so much here at MCGamer, I will never forget the conversations you Joey, Chandelle and I used to have on a daily basis. I want to thank you for encouraging me to come clean about what I had done. I'm really grateful for all you have done for me and hope to continue creating these amazing memories that will last me forever. Stay loco Mooriah's loco papi!

Inspirations:
My inspirations in this community have to be all of the people listed above, as well as those who have helped me with anything here at MCGamer. I am also inspired by the staff team here. They are such hard working people and I admire each and every one of them for it. Thank you guys for all you do! :)
Awwweee, David! Thank you and I love you to bits <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci