• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your best quote? Or message?

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
"That's what."
~She

Edit: I recall a thread made a while ago that was similar to this, not sure what happened to it.

Decep.

Iron
Reaction score
"Are you a dog bag because you're full of crap."
- me.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
"This isn't the end, it's just the beginning" - Unknown.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
This is definitely my favorite quote of all time, and it's not even a quote. It's the lyrics from the third song in egrodo's first MCSG video. (7:40) This song has always given me the chills because it is simple and powerful. Most people just see it as nothing much, but to me it is beautiful because of the confusion so present in my life. The best part is when he looks up at the sky as the lyrics are talking about stars.

"I look at it myself as the beginning really, of an exploration. That's the reason we're exploring. You don't know what you'll run into on an exploration. What the sky looks like... What the stars look like... Do they still twinkle or are they a steady light when you get outside the atmosphere?

As in all things, you must make your own way through life.
[other lyrics]"

A lot of quotes are controversial, like Edison's famous "Success is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration." quote. But you can't argue that life isn't an amazing exploration. Those words have become a sort of guide for me when I question whether life has meaning or not.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
"Love is measured by how dedicated you are."
- Mooclan

Actually, yeah. I made that up myself a few years ago, and I've always remembered it.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
"Get good or get out"

There's other ones but the sass is possibly too high for everyone :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci