• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Epic Fails! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobialka

Spectator
Reaction score
In this thread, post all of your epic fails! Here is mine:

Date: May 17, 2012

Minecraft time: about 11:00 PM

Situation: So, I'm in town hall right? At night time, that place turns into a DEATH TRAP. If you have been there at night then you know EXACTLY what I am talking about because the place FILLS with every hostile mob you can imagine! So, I am being chased by a creeper, and a zombie. I have a leather tunic, and gold boots on. Luckily, my hunger is full because out of pure luck I found a chest with bowls right outside the <CLASSIFIED>! The inside of town hall is littered with holes in the floor. All but one, you can get out of when you fall in but ONE of them is two blocks deep! So I was walking backwards and keeping my eye on this creeper and the zombie. The creeper was in front. To my horror, I fell in a hole. Sadly, I fell in the shallow part that was only one block deep. I could have jumped right out but my adrenaline went up 20 fold and spammed every button for a few seconds which made me fall into the deep part. The zombie lost track of me but guess who followed me? THE CREEPER! He jumped right in. "That's a very nice life you've got there... It would be a shame if anything were to hap-" BOOM. I survived with half a heart. I still had full hunger which was the worst part. I had to wait in that hole for 10 minutes. Then I saw a name. My adrenaline went back up and I started punching stone. Luckily there is a bug in minecraft! If you break a block that the server does not want you to break, it disappears for a split second and then reappears correct? Well if you jump into it at that split second that it disappears you get stuck in the block. If you press the spacebar once, you'll be out! So I got out and i was SO happy! I thought my luck could not get better! I turned the corner and got killed....by a ninja creeper. D:

D:

D:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Benergy09

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I just joined today, and I was in my first match on the first map. I ran to the cornucopia, clicked on a chest, THOUGHT I grabbed the meat inside, then sprinted off. Unfortunately, I was wrong. ^^' So my hunger was really down, and I saw a cow, so I started punching it, when lo and behold, a player comes up from behind and starts punching me. It turned into an all-out noob fight, until I finally scored a critical and took him out before swimming like heck away from the place. I found a couple tiny islands, and got some supplies, including a bow, but no arrows. But I had a trusty axe. I made my way around the border until I hit land, then spied a skeleton. "Hey, I'll get some arrows! GENIUS!" Well, I killed that one, and ended up aggroing every other mob in the area. I came in seventh and lost to mobs. -_-

I did slightly better on my second match, but ended up with a pretty embarrassing end as well. This time it was on the second map. I just hightailed it out of there that time, and ended up in the residential area. I tried repeatedly to get at one chest, but ended up falling a few times, and losing three hearts. I saw a nameplate, and booked it out of there. I crossed the bridge, and found a cow, taking its porkchops for myself, but not fully restoring my hunger. I found an old shack in the woods, and camped out there for a while, seeing as I had literally no supplies whatsoever. I tried getting apples, but alas, there were none, only saplings. I couldn't find a chest in there, so I stealthily set out again. I found the church right as I heard the cannon, leaving six behind. Cautiously, I entered the church, seeing no one, carefully killing a creeper, and then climbing up the steeple. At the very top, I saw a map. Not using my better judgement, I went over to it, and was immediately punched off the side of the church. >~> Still, 6th place is pretty good when all you have are seven saplings. XD

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was playing this game with Thatdamnwalrus, and then I thought I could take him out. :p

zombiepighungermod

Spectator
Reaction score
mine is probably the worst yet. i was camping around a forest you know a normal minecraft night. i see a skeleton in the distance. i think hey i have a bow lets get arrows. so i sneak up on it...and fail. bad. i find out that is not just a skeleton... its a spider jockey!:eek:! i have only a wooden sword and a bow. oh ya and the sword has 5 more hits if im luckey. i kill the skeleton and the spider does a suicide mission and trys to hit me off a cliff by puncing on me. i jump just at the right time and miss the hit. i get the 2 arrows from the skeleton and the 1 string from spider. i see a nameplate and run. i escape the player. i then see a hut in woods. i decide to camp there for the night. bad idea. out of nowhere a creeper appears in the hut. i run for the door and see another player at it watching!o_O. i knew im gonna die. so i went out the funway. or atleast tried. i was gonna blow myself up at the door so the other guy died. it kinda worked. the creeper blew up the door and the player leaving me with low hunger and 1 heart. so i run out looking for well anything that gives me food. i find it. seven zombies are following this player and he walks into lava pit and dies just before the zombies jump in after him. all at once they chase me. by now the sword is broken by the skeleton and i lost me arrows to the spider. i kill every zombie with me hand... or atleast i thought. i saw a chest i ran over open it its empty and im like not thinking just looking at empty slots in the chest. and behind me i hear a zombie i exit the chest i punch it to death. i have no idea why but all the zombies dropped NOTHING!!!:mad:! finally i die by gooing into one of those 3 block deap cobweb holes and a creeper follows me. i die with only 1 person who died so i really failed.:confused:

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
I was on a six skill streak one and it was me against one last person. I was going to win because I had diamond on and he only had leather. I was on my last hit before I killed him and the servers shut down for an update. That was the closest I was to winning a match. -_-

Benergy09

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, last night I was in a match on the first map, and I ended up haphazardly surviving long enough until the point where only three remained, and they teleported us to the spawn for the deathwatch. Unfortunately, all I had weapon-wise were two axes and a bow with one arrow, and leather pants and shirt. The other two guys were decked out with iron/leather armor and iron swords, with packs of attack dogs. So needless to say, it was pretty embarrassing. I guess that's why you never bring a hatchet to a sword fight! XD

Herkeless

Tribute
Reaction score
A good four kills in, I had full iron/gold armament, racing for the unoccupied corn at night, when I fell into that hole in the center on map 2, into the subway. Down there for a minute, then I just lose to im_kiko, one of the last six tributes.

AsterBTT

Spectator
Reaction score
This one was my best game yet. The entire game I ninja'd around the perimeter of the Jungle map, just trying to survive. I got in troubles with some mobs, but I managed to find a fishing rod early and spent the entire first night on a small island fishing. I managed to find some decent protection, and had food aplenty. Eventually I wound up hiding in a tree for Day 2, and when someone found me I somehow managed to win the confrontation and got a boatload of weapons and armour.

Spent the second night at Spawn as one of the last 3 left, was doing really well, and Day 3 I left Spawn to try to find people, then doubled back to Spawn. For some reason I forgot that people can do this thing where they come up behind you, and I got attacked. The WORST part, though, was that I tried spamming arrows at the guy while he dashed at me with his sword. By the time I took my sword out, I was dead. I usually makes stupid mistakes, and that's why I lose, but this was the stupidest yet.

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
I had managed to get to the middle at night, get the chests, full iron, diamond sword, killed a few people, everything! And I forgot my hunger was low...lets just say the mobs had their way with me .-. The uproar in the Spec chat when I died was funny though.

Kobialka

Spectator
Reaction score
In my last match, I ran into NOBODY. I SAW LITERALLY NOBODY! NOT A SINGLE PERSON! And guess when somebody decides to show themselves to me? While i am in the bathroom. I had found a way up the hospital to the chest on top as a spectator the round before. So, after running to the corn and getting armor, I went to the top of the hospital. I started down the hospital from the INSIDE hoping to find chests. Every once in a while there were time of extreme tension. I would see a name on the level under me every once in a while, but i never saw a sole. thirty minutes later, I ran to a small brick building on at the corner of the city. There was a large tree growing on top. I dug into it and made a base of operations. By then, I was in second place. I new of two secret chests near the town hall so I went there. The first was in the <CLASSIFIED> and had a few sticks and raw meat. The second was under a <CLASSIFIED> at the <CLASSIFIED> and a little to the <CLASSIFIED> hand side. It had a bowl in it which would help a TON. I got a ton of mushrooms and went back to my base. I knew that there were at least 20 spectators watching but i HAD TO GO. So I went to the bathroom. The building I was on top of was a building that people do not usually go in because it is small and not very many people find like how dull it is. Names are extremely hard to see through leaves. When I got to the computer again, five minutes later, the match was OVER. WTF. I had been killed by mangagirl and everyone was talking about how i was just staying still when i was back on. The only way she couldve found me was if she was following me.... uugh. that makes me nervous. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE STALKED ME IN THIS GAME WITHOUT MY NOTICING??? :O

Ninjawolfpup

Spectator
Reaction score
I got of to a great start looted a cooked pork and a diamond and gold chestplate from the corn.I charge to the bricks gather the goodies and swim to church i climb and find some leather pants and cap.I swim in the little river and go to the gas station there's my friend i see him and book it to lower ground we have an all out stone v stone deathmatch i win with 1 heart but whilst in total pvp mode i win and recive 50 points :D i see his loot and glance to see 2 bublles i try to swim up then fail and drown.I was so mad i would have been set if i knew how to swim :/

Benergy09

Spectator
Reaction score
I was around the church, near the giant tree in the second map, doing pretty well, as I already had a sword, bow, and two bowls of soup. I was looking for the chest around that area, and I spotted a guy coming across the river with a wooden sword. Itried to make an alliance with a guy, since I easily could have overtaken him, but while typing, he started attacking me, and I couldn't get off the chat in time. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci