• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Epic Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, I record every game I play. I've got about 2 videos of me winning the game, and about 25,000 I've lost. :cool:

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
One time in the start of a game i had to leave(this was when the old map where afk players weren't counted and there was lava in the cornuocopia), and i forgot to turn my game off. i come back in an hour and at 3 people left there is a 2 team at cornucopia(they still diddnt realize the last one left was me the afk guy) and the second i move chests refill then deathmatch begins i run towards towards the middle they're in full diamond stuff and they realize i could get the stuff in the middle. they sprint towards me the first one falls into lava for a sec and gets out giving me an idea. I run towards the building they follow as i go next to the lava pit hidden under a tree. I jump up the tree waiting for them. they run towards the tree getting as close as they can, not realizing the lava hidden under the branch. i break the branch one who was holding forward at it fell in dying the other one confused i jump behind and push in too just as he hits me with his sword. I stand victorious at half a heart and they apparently had had a 4 person team from the start, the server congratulates me.

Another funny time was a team of 5 in the city map all with their hands started punching me not relizing i had a sword. i hide the sword and 4 of them back away to the wall as their friend starts rotating his head in circles and punching while still moving steadily forward. I realize he's a hacker and back away i run away as the team runs after me 4 keeping a distance from the other friend i see somone holding a bow i kill him with my sword and see the team of 5 killing someone with a sword i quickly hide. I see the one hacker stop punching and moving his head and hand each friend a sword, most wooden. I get a good shot at the hacker and he quickly turns on his hacks with his sword in hand, big mistake. turns out another had hacks and turned it on too, but the two forgot friendly fire was on and everyone died but the one first hacker. But he forgot about me with my bow and i shot him, all the loot combined left me full iron armour but chestplate and a iron sword winning me the game

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I got locked in the pink house basement by a team of two with three people left alive. One runs back to spawn for the chest refill while the other says they are going ago for a minute. Well I push the secret button to let myself out and slaughter the ATM then his partner in the final dm :)

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
I owned a guy and we both had iron swords, then the guy i fought in the deathmatch had a stone axe so I bet you can guess what happened...

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Why did you tell him? Now its obvious... Now trapping people is essentially useless because he is going to tell everyone...

gamepro51

Spectator
Reaction score
I walk up to a guy with iron armor and a diamond sword while he is in a chest with a stone axe and killed him before he could even hit me once and i went on to win later that game

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
It was me and two other people, I had the classic gear that one guy always has at the end, iron armor, diamond sword. The death match began and I decided to make a diamond pickaxe, put on full golden armor, and went Rambo on them, Little did I know one of them had full iron armor and iron sword the other one had leather armor and stone sword, so, I was on the run and felt pretty stupid about doing that. Two minutes in the death match the leather one dies of starvation (lol) So I rush the iron guy and for some reason he turns around and runs! So I hit im with a bow full charged once then charge him and oneshot him with my pickaxe, it was fun. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci