• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MSCG Era.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Thinking about when the only maps were sg1 and then when sg2 was added makes me wanna cry it was so amazing

OMGitsApple

Survivor
Reaction score
I did like it when there was no hub and only donors could join and if you were not a donor you had to keep refreshing the multiplayer page until you saw clean up, then spam the join button. Lol :D

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
V1 didn't have baccas? It only started in v2...

My favourite was v1 yeah. People were more chill and there was nothing really wrong or abused. I was in beta but I'm not one of those stereotypical people that choose the option most people won't be able to because honestly v1 was better.
Actually, no. Bajan and his fans came to the servers during the period where we used the fyre lobby, so late V1.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, no. Bajan and his fans came to the servers during the period where we used the fyre lobby, so late V1.
The fyre lobby period had baccas? Hah maybe they just hadn't reached Australia yet :p

Wolf1278

Survivor
Reaction score
I only came back to MCSG recently, but I remember the times back when the servers had a specific map and the servers we literally impossible to join. Though when I think of good times I can only relate it to now because I have been talking to Dave (Admin) and we just screw around on the lobby from time to time, that is how I got this picture:

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
When the Halloween Lobby was here, I was just starting to play a lot then and I loved it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci