• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MSCG Era.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I only came back to MCSG recently, but I remember the times back when the servers had a specific map and the servers we literally impossible to join. Though when I think of good times I can only relate it to now because I have been talking to Dave (Admin) and we just screw around on the lobby from time to time, that is how I got this picture:
I feel like this post was just an attempt to get people to say "omg how'd u get up there?!!!11!!1"
Pls don't do that.

Wolf1278

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like this post was just an attempt to get people to say "omg how'd u get up there?!!!11!!1"
Pls don't do that.
I explained in the post how I got there, did you even read it. Also this is a thread about your best times on the server and since I haven't played much until recently messing around with Dave is my personal best moment.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I explained in the post how I got there, did you even read it. Also this is a thread about your best times on the server and since I haven't played much until recently messing around with Dave is my personal best moment.
I read it. And there isn't really a need for the picture.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Late January/early February 2013, in the late nights of MCSGv2 development. We had a pretty good time and some fun nights, even as stressful as the development and circumstances of the time were :p

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favorite era was from about when sg 3 was released till about shortly after the rebels rose to power. This was about a 3-4 month period that I felt mcsg was growing rapidly and everything was just so much fun and so fascinating.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Making people fall down that trap in corner in the halloween lobby, then reporting them for cussing when they raged at me. :p

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BETA with my IRL friends was da bomb. We were complete noobs and every game was another story. I had so many feels: excitement, rage, embarrassment, pressure. It was really the glory days for how I remember MCSG, because the emotions engrained themselves into my personal feelings about what MCSG is. My IRL friends rarely play anymore, though :(

I actually kind of miss when I first learned about TS. All I did was sit in the TF2 and Other Games channels alone until someone joined me. People just came to my channel and said hello to me. I had some strange conversations, and a lot of really fun games. Memorable times, but I didn't keep any friends from it :U

It right before I met HalfSquirrel and Team Apollo, which marked another excellent era for me. I mean, it's amazing.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
When I think of eras of MCSG, I think of the lobbies. I think my favorite time was the Halloween lobby. First of all, that parkour course was amazing(I beat it twice). But it was my favorite because when it came out, it was right when I was starting to be less of a noob. I was learning more and getting better, so the games were getting even more fun.
Ghandiiii room!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
When there were very few people in the servers, and very few actual servers, and it was easy yet hard to join games with friends. I liked it back when the servers didn't restart too :) Oh, the good ol' days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci