• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite MCSG moment / memorable

Reaction score
So many with RC_4777 HalfSquirrel CaptButterToast VeeZa and so on. Honestly, I can't choose any one of those, there are too many.

I would have to go with my first game, specifically my first death. It was day one of open beta, and we were all trying to get used to playing Survival games (not realizing how big it would eventually become) I decided to take to the water. I found 0 chests, and was unarmed. I saw a house on an island, with another unarmed person in the doorway. I flipped out and started swimming backwards, and forgot to swim up to breath and drowned to death. I didn't laugh at the time, but I now realize how perfect of a first death that was. It was kind of sad at the time, because I'd been playing minecraft for over a year and forgot to swim.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
It was close to DM and I had poor armor and weapons. A guy with full iron and an iron sword came to the ship I was on. I hid up top and somehow he died. I took his loot and weapons, and I actually ended up winning the game.

Andygkirby

Tribute
Reaction score
Killed a pair in full iron (one of which had dia sword) with only iron legs (rest leather), stone sword and a bow with no arrows (i stole theirs), and 60 seconds later killing another well geared pair in the deathmatch XD

Andygkirby

Tribute
Reaction score
Killed a pair in full iron (one of which had dia sword) with only iron legs (rest leather), stone sword and a bow with no arrows (i stole theirs), and 60 seconds later killing another well geared pair in the deathmatch XD
Actually, scratch that, once me and my friend were on a team when some guy in full iron sprints at us while we're getting the mooshroom chest on terewan 2, we both saw him, and somehow tennis'd him so quickly that he died in like one second; it was the shortest fight i have ever seen in mcsg.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
My most memorable game? It had to be on Solar Frost with ulthar . We had bad stuff, and while I was on my chest route a team of 2 started chasing him. He told me to get the heck down to corn. When I got there, he was down to 2 hearts and decided that only the lava parkour could save him. He ran down the tunnel and successfully completed the parkour. Meanwhile, the team of 2 was standing at the beginning, watching him. I was sneaking down the tunnel, shocked at how this was going to play out. At the time, I had only leather armor and a stone sword and they both had chain armor and iron swords. This required luck, but as ulthar was distracting them, I snuck up behind them and hit one of them into the lava! :D

The other guy never saw me either and I got about 5 hits on him before he realized what was happening. By then, it was too late. :p

L

Lululioness

When this guy came up to me confidently on Breeze and I pushed him off the creeper face.
He had awesome stuff (he got corn refill).
Lulu wuz a happy lion.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The first lobby and those VOTE 2 NO VOTE
1 shouting matches...

Andygkirby

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually, scratch that, once me and my friend were on a team when some guy in full iron sprints at us while we're getting the mooshroom chest on terewan 2, we both saw him, and somehow tennis'd him so quickly that he died in like one second; it was the shortest fight i have ever seen in mcsg.
Actually, scratch that! I remember one game on solar frost where i got 13-15 kills... yeah... mcsg is awesome :D

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I killed a team of 2 with full iron in DM with only chain and gold gear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci