• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite MCSG moment / memorable

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
At this moment I just immediately think "My first win!" but, no... I think the moment that I find the most memorable is the game where I met my best, online friends.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
When I spent the whole game walking around the map for just food then 10seconds before deathmatch i got iron iron chain iron (Helmet to boots that order) and a stone sword and completely wrecked a full iron iron sword and won deathmatch then he called me a hacker. That was a game that i was proud of.
Lucky, the smallest events make the biggest outcomes in any game.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
There have been many, but one I can recall was a memorable game on SG1. I could not get any weapon the entire match, and I had just one diamond, so I ended up being forced to make a diamond shovel right before deathmatch, and I won against a guy with a diamond sword. Only time I've made a diamond shovel not just for the lolz :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
New one: I killed Nate twice in a row, once when he was with Juan, and got in his video.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
killing a moderator. uum? we cant kill moderator? it's NO. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci