• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most tragic death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaddaeus

Spectator
Reaction score
"fly hacking" my way to my own death at the start of every match.... no, i am not a hacker.

CHAOSiron13

Spectator
Reaction score
I had a full set of iron armor and a diamond sword and I had just killed 3 similarly armed tributes. I was on low health, so I went to the recently reset cornacopia to search for a golden apple or something to heal me, when a n00b sneaked up on me and killed me with his stone sword while I was in a chest. Very sad.

It's always a bummer when you get noob killed after soloing 3 guys, who left you on low health.

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
I was on the classic map with almost full iron and leather. I also had an iron sword and was going to attack an enemy. When i fell in a hole of lava and died. Should I remind you it was in the top 3?
The exact thing happened to me

Reaction score
Perhaps my most tragic death would be after receiving a diamond sword on map #1 I was killed by a blaze. You can imagine my level of confusion.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

bchunter

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok guys, this is quite the long read, but just be patient, its worth it.

The map was the 2nd one, which initially put me down, because I really dislike that map. The players were looking good though, most of us were roughly around the same skill level. It started out fairly normally, I ran my route that leads to the forest and got two or three kills along the way. I think 10 were left when the first day was beggining to end. I saw someone in the trees above me, so I began to creep up along the mountain side. He saw me, so after both of us launching a few arrows at each other, I got under the leaves he was standing on and started to break the leaves under him. Even though he had way better armor then me (I had leather boots while he was rocking gold chestplate and chainmail legs and helmet), he knew he was no match for me (I had an iron sword while he had a stone axe.) He began running through the trees, and after forging a path through the leaves I chased after him.

This lead to a quite epic battle between us. It lasted a couple of minutes, and consisted of us trying to get the high ground on the other. We both landed several shots on each other and were both on the verge of death, but eventually he knocked me off of the leaves and onto the floor. I was still alive with 1 heart, but by the time I had gotten back up he was already climbing some vines to get on top of the giant citadel tower. I saw no point in giving any more chase at the moment, and the chests were refilling. I got the 4 chests that I know of on the forest floor and canopy, got suited up with more armor, and set out for the top of the tower. He was still there, since I had been keeping an eye on him the entire time. I could've shot him off of the tower, but I was out of arrows, and my fishing rod didn't have enough range. So I went the old fashioned way, up the ladder. I eventually managed to get up but after I hit him a few times he knocked me off. Luckily it was towards the platform and I managed to live with half a heart. At this point I was going to run away, but in the chat he asked for an alliance. I don't like doing alliances, so we settled to just stop fighting for now. I went down the tower, considered waiting for him and ambushing him, but decided to not do that. I'm glad I didn't.

I proceeded to loot the chests in the suburb area, seeing no body. After I had gotten a few chests full of stuff I headed back to the cornucopia, just to scout. I managed to sneak into the forest and counted the names from a distance. There were FOUR Careers. That put my hopes down a lot. I knew that I could take out two Careers with a well placed ambush, I have done it before. But I have never done it with three, let alone four! I snuck back to the suburban area to think. At this point there were 6 people left, including the guy who I had battled with in the forest. Things were starting to get heated, because each of us were just about equally skilled. We all had a few kills so far, and were within the same rank level. Me and the other guy were at the worst disadvantage, because I had very weak armor, he had weak weapons, and we were going solo. I started to go back across the river to the forest to seek him out, when one of the Careers came charging at me from downriver.

For whatever reason, he was alone, which was odd because so far they had been going as a group constantly. I was still screwed anyway, because he had iron and gold armor, while I just had leather pants, boots, and chestplate. I jumped into the water, and he started to shoot arrows at me. He quickly found it useless because I was strafing around them all. He then jumped in the water and gave chase. I was already about halfway through, but I knew I was gonna die unless a miracle happened. One did happen. I looked up a bit, and saw him, the guy I had fought with. He was holding a bow. For a moment I thought I was double screwed, but in the chat he said "I'll help!" and began shooting at the Career. I felt some hope spark in me. I turned around and shot a fully loaded bow into his face before he caught up. I sunk below him to get the advantage, and after a short but intense battle I killed him. The other guy jumped down, and without even saying anything we both knew we were allies now.

I began to think. We had actually managed to take out one of the Careers! And if one was walking all alone, whose to say that they weren't all scattered about? Me and my new ally definetly had skill, we had both shown them. Now we had gear, the Career was LOADED. It was now two VS three, and I felt that it was a long shot, but with a bit of luck I felt that we could actually take down the Careers. This game was turning out to be the most epic and intense matches I have ever been in.

Then I drowned trying to fish out the gear -_-

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
full iron and iron sword only a like a few people left was talking to someone on aim and was reading their reply when i walked into hole with lava in it

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok guys, this is quite the long read, but just be patient, its worth it.

The map was the 2nd one, which initially put me down, because I really dislike that map. The players were looking good though, most of us were roughly around the same skill level. It started out fairly normally, I ran my route that leads to the forest and got two or three kills along the way. I think 10 were left when the first day was beggining to end. I saw someone in the trees above me, so I began to creep up along the mountain side. He saw me, so after both of us launching a few arrows at each other, I got under the leaves he was standing on and started to break the leaves under him. Even though he had way better armor then me (I had leather boots while he was rocking gold chestplate and chainmail legs and helmet), he knew he was no match for me (I had an iron sword while he had a stone axe.) He began running through the trees, and after forging a path through the leaves I chased after him.

This lead to a quite epic battle between us. It lasted a couple of minutes, and consisted of us trying to get the high ground on the other. We both landed several shots on each other and were both on the verge of death, but eventually he knocked me off of the leaves and onto the floor. I was still alive with 1 heart, but by the time I had gotten back up he was already climbing some vines to get on top of the giant citadel tower. I saw no point in giving any more chase at the moment, and the chests were refilling. I got the 4 chests that I know of on the forest floor and canopy, got suited up with more armor, and set out for the top of the tower. He was still there, since I had been keeping an eye on him the entire time. I could've shot him off of the tower, but I was out of arrows, and my fishing rod didn't have enough range. So I went the old fashioned way, up the ladder. I eventually managed to get up but after I hit him a few times he knocked me off. Luckily it was towards the platform and I managed to live with half a heart. At this point I was going to run away, but in the chat he asked for an alliance. I don't like doing alliances, so we settled to just stop fighting for now. I went down the tower, considered waiting for him and ambushing him, but decided to not do that. I'm glad I didn't.

I proceeded to loot the chests in the suburb area, seeing no body. After I had gotten a few chests full of stuff I headed back to the cornucopia, just to scout. I managed to sneak into the forest and counted the names from a distance. There were FOUR Careers. That put my hopes down a lot. I knew that I could take out two Careers with a well placed ambush, I have done it before. But I have never done it with three, let alone four! I snuck back to the suburban area to think. At this point there were 6 people left, including the guy who I had battled with in the forest. Things were starting to get heated, because each of us were just about equally skilled. We all had a few kills so far, and were within the same rank level. Me and the other guy were at the worst disadvantage, because I had very weak armor, he had weak weapons, and we were going solo. I started to go back across the river to the forest to seek him out, when one of the Careers came charging at me from downriver.

For whatever reason, he was alone, which was odd because so far they had been going as a group constantly. I was still screwed anyway, because he had iron and gold armor, while I just had leather pants, boots, and chestplate. I jumped into the water, and he started to shoot arrows at me. He quickly found it useless because I was strafing around them all. He then jumped in the water and gave chase. I was already about halfway through, but I knew I was gonna die unless a miracle happened. One did happen. I looked up a bit, and saw him, the guy I had fought with. He was holding a bow. For a moment I thought I was double screwed, but in the chat he said "I'll help!" and began shooting at the Career. I felt some hope spark in me. I turned around and shot a fully loaded bow into his face before he caught up. I sunk below him to get the advantage, and after a short but intense battle I killed him. The other guy jumped down, and without even saying anything we both knew we were allies now.

I began to think. We had actually managed to take out one of the Careers! And if one was walking all alone, whose to say that they weren't all scattered about? Me and my new ally definetly had skill, we had both shown them. Now we had gear, the Career was LOADED. It was now two VS three, and I felt that it was a long shot, but with a bit of luck I felt that we could actually take down the Careers. This game was turning out to be the most epic and intense matches I have ever been in.

Then I drowned trying to fish out the gear -_-
Wow, talk about anticlimactic...

Jediluigi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine had to be the time I went to death match with a diamond sword and full iron armor (minus a chest plate which I lacked completely) and the other person in the deathmatch had an iron sword and leather armor, no problem,right? wrong. I charged him and missed, at from then on got spammed by a sword in the back until i died :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci