• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

your sg rek stories :)

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
A few days ago I found a team. When I saw them I decided that I didn't want to get pushed around be teams any longer. They were both dead within twenty seconds of that thought.

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
A few days ago I found a team. When I saw them I decided that I didn't want to get pushed around be teams any longer. They were both dead within twenty seconds of that thought.
wel ur a big boy

Just kidding, good job! :3

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
the_problem18 was full iron diamond boots with a diamond sword, I had full iron leather pants with stone sword and he unfortunately died.

TO2 at DM were so cocky so they ate all their gapples and I gg'd them.

2 Armor bars with a wooden sword and killed TheBowserCraft who was full iron iron sword.

Targeted until refill and then smakt him when he was greedy for the loot at corn. #GG10

Killed SilaSilas during my first 500 games for a sick 6 thousand points. Clean up!

reven86 failed to cleanup.

No sword for a whole game. At Solar Frost, this kid was full iron diamond sword against a duplicate in armor and I shot him 5-7 times to win a game with 3 armor bars and no weapon.

Boat killed a TO2 hackers.

heyimbee and her 3 team. gf.

Kiingtong came at me.

4v4v1. Guess who the '1' guy?

2v3v1 at Moonbase9.

This one doesn't really count, but I got 15 gold in one game and 16 kills on Avaricia (24 man). holy god

Full leather challenge 3 times in a row - 3 wins in a row.

Thats about it. Some kids rek me sometimes though xD

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
This thread is the reason that MCSG is becoming more unfriendly - people are too caught up in "gg10rektskrub"ing other people, when they should be focused on playing fun and competitively, and if they kill people not to brag about it. I'm sick of people always saying gg10 or rekt skrub, so plz people dont do it!

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
I was plying at skool wit 69 mb up down (Its actually true) and I was using a skool mouse and I rekt GentleSnivy and his little 3 team and I rekt 2 hackers in dm, this actually happen recently
This thread is the reason that MCSG is becoming more unfriendly - people are too caught up in "gg10rektskrub"ing other people, when they should be focused on playing fun and competitively, and if they kill people not to brag about it. I'm sick of people always saying gg10 or rekt skrub, so plz people dont do it!
You're saying that cause you yourself can't wreck anyone, too offense you but look at your stats, you would understand if you 8 heart someone like Visaan | SriLqnKqn , which I have never XD

Last edited:

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I was plying at skool wit 69 mb up down (Its actually true) and I was using a skool mouse and I rekt GentleSnivy and his little 3 team and I rekt 2 hackers in dm, this actually happen recently

You're saying that cause you yourself can't wreck anyone, too offense you but look at your stats, you would understand if you 8 heart someone like Visaan | SriLqnKqn , which I have never XD
yeah because I totally play with hackers lol. Also, the only times I play with a 4 team is when it's a clan battle or scrimmage. So, you just completely made that up lol. Visaan | SriLqnKqn CrimsonAura ProsperityMCSG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci