• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
What about meeeeeee
It's plain to see
I'm as good as jakey
Mabeee
Kindeee

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
aww i appeared here a couple times :D even in 1sts :p well here is my list

1. Leafygreentea - i have only seen videos of him but he is god damn talented!
2. TomoHD - the person i have fought the most and well we are pretty damn even he is pretty damn good
3. YishunSecondary - i only ever saw him in AU and i could never beat him, just he was amazingly good
4. Ssiafs - probably no one knows who he is, very old player around with AU came out and well he was really good only ever beaten him once but then he quit, still really talented
5. Brodina5 - This guy started around same time i did and we were always fighting against eachother and always close fights but he is someone with great tactics and isn't someone who almost always teams like some other people in the top 25 AU

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
From who i've fought:
1: zex, how does he do it? He's just insane
2: xExtract: Better than hackers
3: teovald Precise aim with bow and weird technique with sword, but it works
4: Metii Good with sword and bow (I've never lost to him)
5 ShadowMaster Fought him lots of times and one of us always survive on low health

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
It would seem as though Blamph, egrodo, and G33ke are popular among lists, but they actually come off as easy towards me...
Blamph always gets less hits on me, egrodo lights himself on fire a bit too easily, and G33ke always has a leather hat and fishing rod...

This is my list based entirely on PvP, not leaderboard place, ratio of w/l, or any stats whatsoever. Just pure experience.

1. fizzyhoney - Before he quit back in December, fizzyhoney was a great PvPer and a great teammate whom I frequently Skyped. He clicked faster than me, was AMAZING with a bow, and always knew what to do in the face of danger. I haven't talked to him in forever and am a bit bummed about it. :/
2. sixzoseven - Probably clicks faster than me, although I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, sixzo always had better stuff than me whenever I saw him in a game, no matter what route he took. I have a 1-1 ratio against him, and the win I got against him was when he had just finished another battle. Regardless, he still took me down to 3 hearts.
3. kingjr - Despite his horrible computer, kingjr bested me in a fight 9 times out of 10 in PvP on my private server. He quit many months ago, but plans to return in a month and a half on a different account once he gets a new computer. I've known kingjr online for around 2.5 years now, and I can say he's as much of a cool guy as he is a good PvPer. ;)
4. zenoCrafter - Zeno is great at PvP when he doesn't lag, and would make it on my list anyday both as a PvPer and a guy-who-is-good-at-practicing-block-hitting-on-pickles.
5. Branbob83 - Bran can always get more hits on me, and strategizes well. He also specializes in making me jump backwards into redstone-powered holes.

Those are the best 5 PvPers whom I have fought in MCSG. Don't hate on me for not having G33ke, Blamph, or egrodo. xD
Hah, yes I do light myself on fire too much xD

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem with my combat recently is that it's inconsistent. I've been playing all day, and I'd generally have one "bad" moment in each game, killing me 2/3 times. After those three weeks or so of me being "gone", following the fact that I've been playing other games, I simply cannot stay consistent enough for me to believe I'm that good right now. :p

I'm working on that though. Most of my mistakes recently are simply extremely slow reaction time. My hands/fingers for some reason seem to just "freeze up" and refuse to move. I think the reason for this is due to said other game I've been playing - my habits of how I combat people in that game are trying to inch their way here, and by the time my brain has decided which set of "skills" I need for a specific action in a fight, I've lost 5 hearts and need to run. My fingers don't want to move the scroll wheel/left click/right click until they've confirmed that won't screw me over, as in said other game, they would. :p

Hurray for my second post in this thread explaining why I suck so much now! ;D
I used to have this problem a lot. Sounds weird, but I think typing tests help. I recently got a new record (128WPM), and afterwards my fingers felt unexplainably ready. Some days are just not as fast as others, and that's okay too. When I'm bored and wanting some quick entertainment I go to www.typeracer.com and do a couple races. If I'm having a good day ill go for a record on www.10fastfingers.com . I suggest doing this regularly, but don't get frustrated if you're having a bad day.
EDIT: New record

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to have this problem a lot. Sounds weird, but I think typing tests help. I recently got a new record (128WPM), and afterwards my fingers felt unexplainably ready. Some days are just not as fast as others, and that's okay too. When I'm bored and wanting some quick entertainment I go to www.typeracer.com and do a couple races. If I'm having a good day ill go for a record on www.10fastfingers.com . I suggest doing this regularly, but don't get frustrated if you're having a bad day.
Nice advice.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I just tried that. Works wonders for reaction time. I keep having the issue where I press down two keys at once, don't realize, and need to erase 5 words after it. My records is 75 WPM so far.

EDIT: 80 WPM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci