• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hah, yeah I usually get lots of mistakes, don't be too hard on yourself:)[/quote
egrodo how do u react so quick? lol whenever i watch your videos you make decisions instantly like its 2nd nature... you do everything so Quickly and so perfectly, i wish i was good as you, how do you always get that quick bow turn exact all the time... also when i see you play, it feels like everything is Faster for you idk why

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hah, yeah I usually get lots of mistakes, don't be too hard on yourself:)
egrodo how do u react so quick? lol whenever i watch your videos you make decisions instantly like its 2nd nature... you do everything so Quickly and so perfectly, i wish i was good as you, how do you always get that quick bow turn exact all the time... also when i see you play, it feels like everything is Faster for you idk why

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Funny you bring that up, I never notice it when I'm playing but others do. I don't even have that fast of a natural reaction time, and it's not like I've done finger cross-training. The only thing I can think of really is experience. I've been playing for awhile, and ever since the start I've played with the same style. I used to be terrible at the quick turn around, so I kept doing it until I got it down to a reflex. Typing tests may or may not have helped out. If anything watch my videos and try to imitate, I hardly know what I do. Also please stay on subject.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funny you bring that up, I never notice it when I'm playing but others do. I don't even have that fast of a natural reaction time, and it's not like I've done finger cross-training. The only thing I can think of really is experience. I've been playing for awhile, and ever since the start I've played with the same style. I used to be terrible at the quick turn around, so I kept doing it until I got it down to a reflex. Typing tests may or may not have helped out. If anything watch my videos and try to imitate, I hardly know what I do. Also please stay on subject.
Well whatever it is that you do, it certainly helps you in pvp

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
The problem with my combat recently is that it's inconsistent. I've been playing all day, and I'd generally have one "bad" moment in each game, killing me 2/3 times. After those three weeks or so of me being "gone", following the fact that I've been playing other games, I simply cannot stay consistent enough for me to believe I'm that good right now. :p

I'm working on that though. Most of my mistakes recently are simply extremely slow reaction time. My hands/fingers for some reason seem to just "freeze up" and refuse to move. I think the reason for this is due to said other game I've been playing - my habits of how I combat people in that game are trying to inch their way here, and by the time my brain has decided which set of "skills" I need for a specific action in a fight, I've lost 5 hearts and need to run. My fingers don't want to move the scroll wheel/left click/right click until they've confirmed that won't screw me over, as in said other game, they would. :p

Hurray for my second post in this thread explaining why I suck so much now! ;D
This is exactly what happens to me! Back when I was better, I used to be able to play with great dexterity. Now, my fingers almost want to "stay still". Its really weird.

L

Lululioness

gravey4rd
Elisha_Mutang
Hiqhlights
Hanfi12
themegaryan17

This is all based on wins :p I have no idea how good everyone is tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci